Sabotage Question

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Sabotage Question

When you sabotage and it succeeds does the person I sabotaged ever know if I sabotaged them? When I fail I know they know it's me who tried. Thanks in advance for an answer. :)
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

if you succeed in sabotage or spy it comes up with ???? for the name. keep in mind that if you do 4 sabotage in a row and the last one fails they may (if thire 1/2 thinking) know it was you the first 3 times
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

NO sucessfull sabotages are invisale to players who are sabotaged provided you'r smart about it if u don't want someone to know don't sabtage and then attack 6 secs later hold on till someone else does or till some times passes but like forgive me said if u fail once it's over and if the player u sabotage raises his/her spy level while u do it that also pretty much means it's over and you get caught.

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”