PPT

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

PPT

Hey i was just wondering i heard talk of people going back into the protected planets treaty after they have been playing for a while (and lost newbie protection) how exactly do they do this i'am only wondering becuase i'am thinking of taking a long vacation in the summer . Do u donate by pay pal and then enver log in again is that how they do it ? do u get automatice protection when u donate with a credit card until u attack/spy someone ?
Thanks

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

OK, excuse me if this isn't what you are asking as i'm a bit weary now but...

http://www.stargatewars.com/prefs.php

there you can get "vacation mode" it costs you nothing and for the duration you choose you are protected, must be at least 2 days and you will earn nothing in that time, no turns, no troops, no naquada.. nothing.

PPT is only for supporters and only lasts "a couple of days"

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Thanx Mr GOOOOOOOOOOOOED :wink:

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”