Mercenaries

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Kilik

Mercenaries

Hi, it me again. Ok I just logged on and I have 13 mercenaries in my fighting force than I did when I left. I dont think anyone is using my account when im off none of my friends know I play and no one else knows my password. How could this have happened?
Thanx in advance!
Kilik

Ohhh yea and my naquida is the same as when I logged off to...
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

There are several possiblites most likely is that you brougth them and simply forgot which happens to me sometimes .
Another less likely possiblity is that they were transfered to you by your commander which is possible now .
And the only otehr possiblity i see and it's the least likely is that there was a bug if u belive that to be the only way it could've happened then i suggest asking one of the mods to move the post to the bugs forum.

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Kilik

Yra I did sign up under a commander today thats possilbe, well in that case if I want to attack is there a way to decide which people stay and which people go without changing them into defensive guard people?
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Syth wrote:Yra I did sign up under a commander today thats possilbe, well in that case if I want to attack is there a way to decide which people stay and which people go without changing them into defensive guard people?

sadley no that is a short fall in the game belive me as the number of untrained units u have increases u'll wish u could leave osme behind but u can't decide how many go if u attack all your attacking mercs as well as your jaffa raiders (if your goa'uld)and all your untrained units go whatever weapons u have are ditrubuted among them with some going to war weaponless .

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
MGZ
Forum Irregular

if u get a mercenary, do they come with weapons or do u have to equip them?

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”