Question

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
NightWolf

Question

Are you allowed to advertise that you are looking for recruits, as long as you don't post your recruiting link? I know that you're not allowed to post links ... I'm unsure about the advertising part of it.

I'm talkin' about advertising on here (the forums), and chat rooms.

-NightWolf
compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

You are allowed to recruit in the , what do you know, Recruitment Forums. :)

As far as other websites are allowed, I don't think it would be a problem provided that it is permitted by the webmaster of the site, though it might be best to confirm this with Forum.
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
NightWolf

Thanx

Well obviously next time I need to (as I tell my friends), open my eyes and take a look around before I ask a question. 8)

Thanx for the quick response.

-NightWolf
Raconar
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

I might add...

Just in case you didn't know, you may also join alliances that will help you get protection and those every, so popular, clicks...not to mention friends to talk to and a whole mother load of other benefits...
Raconar,

EPA Main Page
Member of the EPA.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”