Realm Alret Level

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Realm Alret Level

What is it looks like somthing i might wanna play with goo i know u are somehwere around here moderating people and spanking the naughty ones can u tell me what it is

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Realm Alert Rate

This is a new, adjustable setting that you, as the realm commander (supreme commander?) can set at will. Located just below the covert stats, this setting determines how alert your realm is for incoming covert operations - both recon and sabotage. It does 4 things:
1) increases your covert defense. The increase will never be more than the equivalent of 1 covert skill level, but even that can tip the results of success versus failure.
2) Decreases the maximum amount of damage a sabotage attempt can inflict.
3) The higher the rating, the higher than chance you will determine who has sent agents against you, even when you cannot stop the attempt! Vengence becomes a possibility, where before there was only cursing and confusion...
4)Decreases your per turn income, decreasing more for each level of alert. At the highest level, you have great protection, but each turn gains you only a small percent of your 'possible' income...

:oops: sorry shouldv'e looked in the game updates first

GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

-dances about the room woohpahing and waving a cowboy hat for effect-

raaaaaar, this is gonna turn the game on it's head, in a very very good way :)

Forum you have outdone yourself :) splendid :)

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

Very great indeed!
rdb
Forum Grunt

Wondering is there a limit to how long you can have the alert on
compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

No limit, but your income is reduce as long as you are on any level of alert (besides none obviously).
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
Fitzpatrick

I was wondering how it is done, wetrher it is a set ammount each turn or if it is a percentage and if so how much of one , thanks.[/code]
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular

Fitzpatrick wrote:I was wondering how it is done, wetrher it is a set ammount each turn or if it is a percentage and if so how much of one , thanks.[/code]

It's i think 10% for the frsit level
20% for the second level
40 Precent for thrid
and 70% for critical

Alright, on with the alert then. My ISP decided to disconnect me for no good reason, so I haven't been able to play all week. If I'd been able to access the earlier, I could have prevented a lot of damage.

Thanks forum

Oh, and I'll be back for all those who decided my naquadah was too tempting :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”