how do you get your turn income to increase or get spy's

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Fox
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Turn income increase with units. If I remember correctly you start with 3 per 24 hours. Increase your unit production and you will get 20 more naquada per unit. For spies you need 1 untrained unit and 3500 naquada. Go to your training section and train an infiltration unit. Hope that helps!
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Fox wrote:Turn income increase with units. If I remember correctly you start with 3 per 24 hours. Increase your unit production and you will get 20 more naquada per unit. For spies you need 1 untrained unit and 3500 naquada. Go to your training section and train an infiltration unit. Hope that helps!

fox also forgot one important detail, if you train spys, the spys no longer generate income. but otherwise, it's correct

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Fox
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Also with the newest update I beleive the unit will increase your bank capcity by 1920. Correct me if my math is wrong.

Thanks for the addition Psi. Its always a pleasure to be corrected by someone of your rank. At least I know that they know what their talking about.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”