Alpha Site

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Kilik

Alpha Site

Is there anyways to increase the capascity of your bank thing? Alpha site for Tauri and something pyramid for the Goa'uld dont know what it is for the replicators or the Asguard....anyways thanxi n advance
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

well there is kinda a way you need to increase your unit production and that will make your bank bigger the size of your bank is calculated by untrained units and offense and defense i think im not sure about that but i think thats how it goes so the more troops you have the more your bank can hold OR you could donate and that would increase but were not all made of money so unit production probley best way to go o and spys dont give you any bank space i think that they take it away
Shoot for the moons even if u miss ull land among the stars
Lord Wraith

You secreat stash is calculated on your daily earnings eg if you make 1000naq per 30 min you would times $1000 by 48 turns. The new stash system is an accumilation of your two days earnings
Hopes it help answer your question

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”