rank

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Kilik

rank

what are ranks based on? I upgraded my unit production and seige tech and my rank dropped about 200...
rdb
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Rank is the combination of your attack, defense and covert strike. Siege techs only multiply the attack of the what you already have, unit production won't affect your rank directly but the increased units and naq will allow you to buy more stuff.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Yes, this pretty much answers the question :) Beyond what has already been said here, few have worked out that a massive deficit in either covert, attack or defence when marked up against your other two scores will seriously reduce your rank, this can be both infuriating and also very usefull ;)

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

also if you train jaffa etc either your attack/defense action will increase or decrease depending what you buy because untrained jaffa can both attack and defend.

how come many people have ??????????????? for there army and cash???

what is a better rank? would it be better to have a 231,,than to have a 2000? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Anonymous wrote:how come many people have ??????????????? for there army and cash???

what is a better rank? would it be better to have a 231,,than to have a 2000? :?: :?: :?: :?:

https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?t=1394

first question there.

second questiom:

231 is better than 2000

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”