quantum wars, no activation?

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Rob--1
Forum Grunt

quantum wars, no activation?

ive just registered for quantum wars but ive not received my email to acctivate the account?? ive also tried emailing the admin but i get an email returned to me.. everything is working fine my end, any one got any ideas? :idea:
rdb
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

No offense Rob but did you check your junk mail folder because I got my email or maybe the server or whatever distributes the emails isn't working properly or admin is experencing problems with his email. Anyway good luck
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Some email providers end up putting your activation codes in junk mail, i use hotmail and yahoo and gmail.. two of these put sgwars mail into junk at first :)

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

$10 says it wasnt the greatest email provider ever aka gmail, i dunno how people live with only 100 or 250MB lol

when i got my gmail account i stopped using both my hotmail and yahoo accounts
stuey
Forum Newbie

If it's none of the above. Could it be this...

:idea: Does your email providers system look to see if IP matches the lookup of domain, because admin uses his hosts mail to deliver, NOT stargatewars.com.

I had similar problem that admin was looking into...
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

if this is still not resolved, PM me and i can look it up for you...
and 'earthlink' is the worst... it blocks ALL my (and everyone else's) email until you "allow it" or i fill out some form....
freeserve.co.uk and wanadoo.co.uk also seem not to like me :(

thanks
admin

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”