help me

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
wensum

help me

i get 28 men a day but not all of them get added can anyone help me n tell me why this happens n also how is the money you get a turn what is it based on
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

First of all, the fact that you have your unique link in your sig is not a good sign. Perhaps you put it in some other places where it shouldn't belong? Remember, clicksites are illegal, and could be causing you to actually lose men. Anyway, please remove that link from your sig.

Second question: income.
You get 20 naquadah per producing unit. Those are the untrained, attack and defense troops, but not spies. For goa'uld it's 25 per turn. Then there's a few other factors that add or substract a percentage of your income. A commander gives a percentage of his income. Having no commander gives you +10% income (and troops). Having officers of your own means you pay them. Realm alert also costs naq per turn.

Now I'm moving this to the newbie section.
Edit: Heh, I can remove the sig myself :P

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

units come in every turn thats why u dont see a 28 unit increease every 24 hours
wensum

ive removed the link soz didn no by the way wot is realm alert
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Realm alert is a setting which can temporarily upgrade your covert defense, it reduces chances of a succesfull covert strike against you, and gives you a chance to determine who hit you even if they succeed. Read more about it on the updates page

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
wensum

kk thnx oh n im jst wnderin how mny men do u get abt a day i get 28 not much but im hopin 4 n upgrade soon

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”