sabotage problems and wave status

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Mr_Wiggley

sabotage problems and wave status

ok i just found out that every fiew months the whole thing gets reset and while i think that is horribly horribly crappy i would like to know how much time i have left

also

i am trying to sabotage some one and i have done LOTS of spying and found out that this person does have weapons and that they are pretty much defenceless against me sabotaging them how ever when i send my guys in they come back saying that the person had no weapons sooo yea what can be done about that?
Mr_Wiggley

also

apparently 1 of my spys just wandered off while they were off doing nothing i went to training to loog at the next level of my spy stat and i realised 1 of my spys were missing so i ewnt back and apparently i sent 7 out and 6 came back to tell me the enemy had no weapong hoing they were telling the truth or at least no one found out otherwise
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

when my covert level was low i remember sometimes when i spied on people it said one fo yoyr agents died trying to retrieve this information or somthing to that effect.

@ your orginal question, the main game found at stargatewars.com lasts about one year according to tyhe admin and its only been going for 2months so your not that late

if you play the quantum gate game found at guantumgate.stargatewars.com the waves only last 3 months, when you login above the stats and ranking menu you will find how many hourse and mins the game has before it resets

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”