For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Hey i don't know if this has been asked before but was is the max capcity of messages you can hold and what exactly happens when u exceed that and contuine to recive messages ??/
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

I can say from what I heard of a certain "more popular" player that it's at least 50.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Thank you Sleipnir i was delteing them everytime they reach ten now i'll wait longer.
by the what's up with the horse avatar ?? :wink:
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Sleipnir was Odin's eight legged warhorse. I thought this was a very cool version of it. :mrgreen:

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular

Sleipnir wrote:Sleipnir was Odin's eight legged warhorse. I thought this was a very cool version of it. :mrgreen:

i understand now the avatar and the name :)
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular

the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

Sleipnir wrote:I can say from what I heard of a certain "more popular" player that it's at least 50.

I can tell you that I hold 84 messages now in my box so it is more than 50.

I f forum read this, may I ask to if it will go above 100?

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”