help me!

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
connorstovall42
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

help me!

i try to attack people close to my rank and i get burninated, why?
like i think its because my covert action is low but i have no idea can any pelease tell me how to start rocking again?
connorstovall42
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

and i have a gun for every one of my guys. so its not that im throwing a bunch of unarmed guys at them.
Esker
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 4507

This could be for a number of reasons. To put it generally, it means the people you are attacking have better weapons on their defensive units than you have on your offensive. Covert action has nothing to do with the outcome of an attack.

Try buying more costly weapons so that your strike action is higher. Make sure you keep the weapons you DO have repaired. Always have your weapons being used by trained offensive units, as well. Also, keep in mind that Asgard have a defensive bonus, making them more difficult to attack.

...and if all else fails, go back a few pages to attack weaker players. :wink:
firebrand

If you want to play it like i do, have a small group of trained attack guys and give them the most costly weapons possible, 1 guy with a DNA targeted dissintergrator (biggest asgard attack weapon) can overwhelm legions (200) trained deffenders with strength 10 weapons. Also remember that your sige tech and the opponents fortifications can make weapon strengths alot higher. When your new to the game remember that if an asgard has an 8-dial gate as his fortification his weapons are around 200% stronger.

And if you don't care about which race you attack ( i never attack tauri or asgard players) remember that tauri are weakest on deffence followed by reps and goa'ulds and the asgard are the strongest on deffence.

Also, to play it safe always use spies to recon the enemy to check their deffence rating, there are some people who are low ranked but have alot of deffence.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”