Strike Vs. Defense Query

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Strike Vs. Defense Query

Hi, 1st post...

Anyway, just wanted to check something, see if the game hates me/is just a little wierd.
So, I have more defencive items than offensive (of higher 'quality' too).
Only, my Attack points are far superior to Defense.
So, it appears to be far harder to create a decent defence to defend against an attack power which seems far easier to achieve.
Is this right, or, have my stats screwed up along the way?

-MOD:Stats removed-

*Note, this username isn't my SGW name, so, don't think you have me sussed :p

EDIT
OK, I forgot the whole Attack bonus thing, but still, isn't this overdoing it a little? Could there be other reasons?
Press Ctrl+W FTW
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

I can tell from the weapons you have that u are tauri that means taht your offensive weapons have a bouns taking for example the most powerfull one the X302 it has attack power of 2700 while your ion cannon have streaght of 2000 cuz even though you have an attack bouns your penalised on defense the asgard are the opposite bouns on defense and penalised on attack you can build a decent defense it will just cost more than you attacks.
As for stats being screwed up it depnds on how you play the game bro people have high's and lows on everything or balanced depends on your goals and plans .
Enfant Terrible
Forum Grunt

Welcome to being tau'ri. If you want your defenses up be prepared to spend tons of naq because it's next to impossible.

But those numbers look about right.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

You should not be posting your stats here Weston, it is stated in the Rules.

i see why you have posted them, but in future if you want something answering regarding your stats, PM them to a friend or a Moderator, it is what we are here for. Sadly, rules are rules so i must now remove your stats, although i am quite sure you did not break the rules intentionally.

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”