Loitering within the training area?!

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Lewis of the Goa'uld

Loitering within the training area?!

Whilst in the Training section, i got the money to upgrade my spy level from 5 to 6, but after i clicked the button to upgrade, i got this message.

Loitering is not allowed within the training area - train if you will, but do not simply stand around. You have been gawking for too long. Please engage in your training now...

Anyone know what this means?? Do i have to have an amounth of Spymen to upgrade further? I have 53 Undercover Agents so what do i got to do?

Regards,

Lewis of the Goa'uld
Lewis of the Goa'uld

Ok, strange thing now. This is happening all over now. I've just got the message again in the Armory whilst trying to fix my Portable Energy Cannons.

Loitering is not allowed within the armory - you have been gawking for too long. Please purchase something now...

It is an automated message when u stay at the armory or bank pages too long , it is put in place to prevent auto procdures like auto banking of naq just leave the armory and bank and it will be fine once u return rember don't linger on those pages .
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

i keep forgeting to log on :oops: like i said if u leave and come back everything will be fine :D

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Lewis of the Goa'uld

Thanks Amon Ra.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”