Two questions

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Two questions

I just noticed a very small decrease in my Naqudah, I didn't recieve a message about me being attacked, and I was wondering if I recieve a message if I was attacked or if you just see the Naqudah disapear.

Second quesiton, how do I train an untrained bot I know how to asign unasigned spiders but I'm not exactly clear on how to train an untrained bot. :?
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Re: Two questions

Naquitis wrote:I just noticed a very small decrease in my Naqudah, I didn't recieve a message about me being attacked, and I was wondering if I recieve a message if I was attacked or if you just see the Naqudah disapear.

Second quesiton, how do I train an untrained bot I know how to asign unasigned spiders but I'm not exactly clear on how to train an untrained bot. :?

naq just dissapears if you were attacked it would be in your attack logs

bots don't get trained...

they're untrained for the time you have them...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

What is the point of untrained bots/mercs etc?
Are they there simply to just die, insteads of the trained versions?

Thankfully I've only bought 2 untrained ones, as, to me they sound pretty useless...
Press Ctrl+W FTW
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
Naquitis wrote:I just noticed a very small decrease in my Naqudah, I didn't recieve a message about me being attacked, and I was wondering if I recieve a message if I was attacked or if you just see the Naqudah disapear.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Ah ok thank you.

But my next question is, I checked my logs and I wasn't attacked. The Naquadah(I hate it when I see naq, I'm used to it refering to me. No my name didn't come from Naqudah) has returned, but I noticed for a second it when down by about 200.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

You don't recive a message when u are attacked however it does appear under the button marked attack logs which is in the blue cloum on the left side of your stargate wars screen there u can keep track of both attack on you and by you when how much was taken damge recived and cuase and deaths cuased and recived .

To train and untrained bot go to the training buttom which is also in the blue coloum on the left side of your screen there u on the right side u can see the diffrent types of units u can get selct what u want the bot to become (spy, atttacking , defense ) and then click the train button below that . the screen on the left shows u what u have untrained and trianed bots and your total fighting force.

Hope this helps .

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Naquitis wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Ah ok thank you.

But my next question is, I checked my logs and I wasn't attacked. The Naquadah(I hate it when I see naq, I'm used to it refering to me. No my name didn't come from Naqudah) has returned, but I noticed for a second it when down by about 200.

It might have been a game bug .
did u train any spies before it went down? that could explain the drop the rise might be ur 24Hrs troop production kicking in the more bots u have the more naq u get unless spies they don't generate income .The troop production can be supervised from the training screen on the bootm right corner there u can see ur current porduction and the cots of upgrading that .The begining rate is 1 per 24/hrs

*Hint it pays u big time in the future to give some of your resources to troop production upgrades it increases income per day and bank size .

Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Amon Ra wrote:It might have been a game bug .
did u train any spies before it went down? that could explain the drop the rise might be ur 24Hrs troop production kicking in the more bots u have the more naq u get unless spies they don't generate income .The troop production can be supervised from the training screen on the bootm right corner there u can see ur current porduction and the cots of upgrading that .The begining rate is 1 per 24/hrs

(Bah! Still can't get used to that abreviation. :?) well I'm not sure what it was really. But it doesn't matter. I've got my Naqudah back and I'm just going to leave it at that.

Amon Ra wrote:*Hint it pays u big time in the future to give some of your resources to troop production upgrades it increases income per day and bank size .

Already way ahead of you. upgraded once and working on geting enough Naqudah for a second upgrade.

Amon Ra wrote:To train and untrained bot go to the training buttom which is also in the blue coloum on the left side of your screen there u on the right side u can see the diffrent types of units u can get selct what u want the bot to become (spy, atttacking , defense ) and then click the train button below that . the screen on the left shows u what u have untrained and trianed bots and your total fighting force.

Now your confusing me. When I tried to train my one untrained bot it didn't do anything. I tried a few times before giving up and selling it.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular

Amon Ra wrote:

You don't recive a message when u are attacked however it does appear under the button marked attack logs which is in the blue cloum on the left side of your stargate wars screen there u can keep track of both attack on you and by you when how much was taken damge recived and cuase and deaths cuased and recived .

To train and untrained bot go to the training buttom which is also in the blue coloum on the left side of your screen there u on the right side u can see the diffrent types of units u can get selct what u want the bot to become (spy, atttacking , defense ) and then click the train button below that . the screen on the left shows u what u have untrained and trianed bots and your total fighting force.

Hope this helps .

This is assuming that bots are ur basic milltatary units liek jaffa to us goauld if they are like mercs then u buy them trained in defense or offense in the mercs section also on the blue colum on the left side of the screen .

BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

I believe Bots are the equivilent to Mercenaries.
I have 2 untrained Mercs, and, no way to train them.
Press Ctrl+W FTW
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Weston wrote:I believe Bots are the equivilent to Mercenaries.

Yes bots are the same as Mercenaries.
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

Naquitis wrote:
Weston wrote:I believe Bots are the equivilent to Mercenaries.

Yes bots are the same as Mercenaries.

if you do want to sell your mercs/bots goto the mercenaries page and you can sell them for 900 each if you need it.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”