sabotaging question

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

sabotaging question

hmmm... not so much of a trail of disaster at all... your troops report the enemy had no weapons, hoping that either they tell the truth, or at least that nobody finds out otherwise...

what does this mean i know my enemy had atleast 30weapons left why did i get this message.
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

Maybe they sold them before you tried to Sab them?
I'm pretty sure I've had a similar message whilst trying to Sab people in the lower ranks (testing).
Press Ctrl+W FTW
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

I'am not creatin i've been playing with covert lately and i find that whenever i get this message i send in more spies and the weapons are in fact destroyed .
So i'am pretty sure it means that u have sent enough spies to inflitrate but not enough to destroy whatever weapons he/she had .
:D
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Amon Ra wrote:So i'am pretty sure it means that u have sent enough spies to inflitrate but not enough to destroy whatever weapons he/she had .
:D

Either that or he had nothing to destroy. Remember the rank modifier. It means you have to send a lot more spies than expected to someone who is lower in the ranks. And there's the realm alert status which can also increase the number of spies needed to infiltrate/destroy weapons.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

thanks for reply's guys/girls

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”