A question about accounts

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
El Guesto

A question about accounts

I am currently a member at the regular site, and my younger brother would like to create his own account and then become my officer. the problem is, we often use the same computer (though not at the same time). I'm worried that his account will get mistaken as a second account that I have, and then they will both be deleted. is this something I should worry about?
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

For all newcomers... Ask anything (after reading help guide), and someone will help.... specifically for those new to the realm to get help where you need it...
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
El Guesto

My basic question is if my brother can be my officer and use the same computer as me on a regular basis
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

yes ...

El Guesto wrote:My basic question is if my brother can be my officer and use the same computer as me on a regular basis

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”