It won't let me log in...everything's correct but it won't..

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
The O-Neill
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient-Tauri
ID: 11531

It won't let me log in...everything's correct but it won't..

Hi, I've been playing for a little over a week or so.

Recently, the past 2 or more days, it won't let me log in at all

It says the password does not match the email address.

But also when I looked for myself via search for thing...it doesn't list me as a valid username

Also, I've noticed the rankings they show are only up to 600 or so, I was at about 2100

Also, when I try the forgot login ...so I type in my username, it's non-existent, and when I do the same for my email address, it does the same thing.

What's up? Did someone delete my account? I have in no way cheated, clicked ANYONE"s link ever, or did anything else.

I haven't attacked anyone yet, but I've been builiding my guys up before I would do so. I worked hard to get up to about 15,000 naq per turn (2 days ago) and in only 1 week. If my account was deleted that would suck. If it was, is it possible to be reinstated with the same 53-56 units per turn, and my few hundred peons plus my underground base, etc?

It can't be server load issues because I've tried logging in about 200 times (no joke) and it's been at all times of day and night...pick an hour of the day and I've probably tried to log in. So my point is, after so many attempted logins, and at different times, even a blind squirrel should get a nut.

HELP. Thanx :)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Re: It won't let me log in...everything's correct but it won

Oneill8888 wrote:Hi, I've been playing for a little over a week or so.

But also when I looked for myself via search for thing...it doesn't list me as a valid username

Also, I've noticed the rankings they show are only up to 600 or so, I was at about 2100

Also, when I try the forgot login ...so I type in my username, it's non-existent, and when I do the same for my email address, it does the same thing.

What's up? Did someone delete my account? I have in no way cheated, clicked ANYONE"s link ever, or did anything else.

I haven't attacked anyone yet, but I've been builiding my guys up before I would do so. I worked hard to get up to about 15,000 naq per turn (2 days ago) and in only 1 week. If my account was deleted that would suck. If it was, is it possible to be reinstated with the same 53-56 units per turn, and my few hundred peons plus my underground base, etc?

It can't be server load issues because I've tried logging in about 200 times (no joke) and it's been at all times of day and night...pick an hour of the day and I've probably tried to log in. So my point is, after so many attempted logins, and at different times, even a blind squirrel should get a nut.

it maybe because u r on the quantum server, it is different from the normal one and has a lot less players
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

what is ur account name ?
The O-Neill
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient-Tauri
ID: 11531

Re: It won't let me log in...everything's correct but it won

Crisp wrote:
Oneill8888 wrote:Hi, I've been playing for a little over a week or so.

it maybe because u r on the quantum server, it is different from the normal one and has a lot less players

DOH that was it, I was trying to log into the quantum one. Thanx. Phew
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”