Alliance age

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Alliance age

is there a master list somewhere with all alliances listed..

and yh I was also surprised to see Tacsama listed as 2nd, I would have thought Juliette's alliance was disbanded way back in the Ella Dan drama.. did you cuckoo Dominators?

@ Norbe, yh I thought TA had formed before DD or Omega.. will be interesting to know how alliance ids were allocated then. Was it based on ingame ranking or something
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fem fatale wrote:is there a master list somewhere with all alliances listed..
viewtopic.php?p=2515644#p2515644 All currently existing alliances. If you want a list of all past alliances, you could check Spacey's Alliance Contact List, but that stops somewhere in '08 if I recall correctly.. then Supersaiyan took it over, and well.. it is gone.
fem fatale wrote:and yh I was also surprised to see Tacsama listed as 2nd, I would have thought Juliette's alliance was disbanded way back in the Ella Dan drama.. did you cuckoo Dominators?
I dominated them, and they obeyed.
fem fatale wrote:@ Norbe, yh I thought TA had formed before DD or Omega.. will be interesting to know how alliance ids were allocated then. Was it based on ingame ranking or something
Alliance IDs are (and were) simply chronological, starting at 1 (well, ~10 due to testing) going up. :-k How else do you figure it would be?
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

To give some context to that list, MaYHeM as 27th...Alliance Age: at least 1,631 days old.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

From the Update Archive.

May 28-30, 2005

Alliances (regular server only)
Further to the last update, Alliances are now live. Alliances are (at this point) a way to keep track of groups of other players / commanders & officers. You can still attack members of alliances, although now you will be very aware you are doing so. Alliances are UNOFFICIAL ... unlike peace/war declared by commanders... everyone has a choice to follow thier alliance or not. But beware - those that betray alliances are often hunted by those they betray!
Alliance Page added - linked off member count on alliance ranking.
Ability for alliance leader to send message to all alliance members added.

After that I guess it would've been first-come first serve on the IDs. It would be interesting to know who had the first ten IDs, but I suspect it's impossible to know now. You'd expect TA, EPA and OoC to be on the list, just depends who had the quickest fingers at pressing the "Create alliance" button.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

sad to see how few still stand.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”