NG account Question

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
W1NN
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

NG account Question

Let's say I did the 20 ascensions in NG and have ascended to main. As I have read, it is undescendable. What happens if u buy the last 3 ascensions than ascending it so that your account becomes undescendable?

Is there a penalty?
Do you get full bonus?

Thanks in advance.
Navy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Gordy

Re: NG account Question

I'm not 100% certain but I don't think you can buy the last few ascensions
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: NG account Question

W1NN wrote:Let's say I did the 20 ascensions in NG and have ascended to main. As I have read, it is undescendable. What happens if u buy the last 3 ascensions than ascending it so that your account becomes undescendable?

Is there a penalty?
Do you get full bonus?

Thanks in advance.
You can no longer buy all the remaining levels using the black market, you must ascend using the standard G&R method the first time, which creates an account on the Ascended server (making you descendable), after which the option to buy the remaining levels up to Uninown via the black market will become available.

There is 'currently' no negative to not ascending your Conquerer, it has all the same benefits as a normal Lvl 20 ascended account (plus being undescendable). It should be noted however that Admin did mention this is likely to change at some point in the future.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”