Income Planets

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
ThatGuy
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Income Planets

Is the max you can gain from a planet 10bil per turn? mine dont appear to allow for more income production than that despite continually raising the stats of the planet.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: Income Planets

ThatGuy wrote:Is the max you can gain from a planet 10bil per turn? mine dont appear to allow for more income production than that despite continually raising the stats of the planet.
To get more than 10 bil per turn income from a planet, you must have a raw income over 20 bil per turn.

Generally, a planet can boost a stat on your account up to 50% of your raw account power in that stat. With income planets, that rule was bent to allow any account to get up to 10 bil per turn from their income planets.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: Income Planets

what he said but in short

train alot more miners :D

if you are un ascended try to build yourself up to an ascention you will get better bonuses and make sure that your technology have all been purchased, as far as im aware there is an income technology

if you need any help with ascention get me on skype i can guide you through the process.

ryuujin-jakka@hotmail.co.uk

i can also refer you to my friends alliance he is quite new to this whole thing just like yourself. he has just completed his first ascention. recently and is close to his second with my guidance.

if you join you can help recruit and learn how to grow as a team.

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=204666

be nice to see as many new players form new independant aliance as much as possible . it's what the game needs.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”