No planet ATT or DEF being added?

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Valla
Forum Newbie
Race: Human
ID: 0

No planet ATT or DEF being added?

Anyone know why my attack planet or defense planets aren't giving me the bonus when attacking or defending?

planet1 + 100,330,650,000 Attack mind blowing
planet2 + 1,412,100,000 Attack mind blowing
planet3 + 100,228,320,000 Defence

Defensive Action 30,075,861,816

*Toilet* me
*Poop* attacker
lol

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Poop raided the realm of toilet

Poop sent:
639,528 Human Form Attacker and 501,775 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

5,562 AI Cruiser Squadran deploy from and encircle the mothership, adding to its offensive capabilities!
202,010 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition
110,000 Human Form Attacker have Advanced Resource Consumption
10,000 Human Form Attacker have AI Interfacors
100,000 Human Form Attacker have ecosystem attack force
100,000 Human Form Attacker have probe attack unit
115,900 Human Form Attacker have cell attack unit
1618 Human Form Attacker came unarmed!
501775 Attack Spider came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of toilet

Toilet resisted the aggressors with:
93,907 Defensive NID Team and Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

93,907 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Poop, personally commanding My Mothership, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
My Mothership hovers above the battle, with all available fleets launching!

Poops My Mothership adds 23,761,134,950 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Poop rush in full force, and inflict 47,522,269,901 damage on toilets forces!
It was confirmed that 1,173 of toilets forces fell at the hands of Poops assault.

The forces of toilet fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 25,285,491,975 damage on Poops forces!
They managed to eradicate 15,298 of Poops troops.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corresponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,335 to 2,265 (now 2265/2700 and 16 percent damaged)

The forces of Poop massacred those of toilet
The forces of toilet flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of Poop were free to take what they could conquer!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 17,887 Untrained Military Peons ware taken from the realm of poop.
From now on, these are know as the Unassigned Spider of Poop!

Many wonder if toilet will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of toilet before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: No planet ATT or DEF being added?

Well, I spent more time looking at this than I should have, yuck at mixing weps like that.

Short answer, your planets are working fine.

Long answer, your planets only ever add up to 50% of your natural attack/defence power. You have almost nothing built, so you get 50% of almost nothing added to your attack/defence.

For a detailed breakdown, on your Realm Page, click on your Strike Power (the number next to that) and it will tell you how the planets are adding to your stats.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Valla
Forum Newbie
Race: Human
ID: 0

Thank you for looking into it. Appreciate it!
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

You are welcome.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”