planets

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Lt. spears
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

planets

Im trying to get an idea of what is considered a half decent of UP/income planet and how much defence is required to hold it? Ive never really touched planets cos I saw them as Naq blackholes that can be stolen.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: planets

If your going to invest in planets, the rule of thumb is the only safe planet is a phased planet, i.e. on Merlins.

Unless your going to drop quads of naq onto a planets defence, whatever you build will not be enough to stop somebody invested in fleets taking it.

As for stats, it really depends on your account stats. Planets can only ever add up to 50% of your natural production (in your case income/UP). So build your planets to match what you can produce. Building anything over 50% of your natural production would be a waste of naq.

Have a look at the ExplainMe page (click on your UP or Income on the Realm Page) to work out whats best for you.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Lt. spears
Forum Newbie

I should have said whats not considered worth stealing? 100k-200k up planet or 500bil- 1 tril income planet
Vormulac
Forum Grunt

if its big we will steal it doesnt matter the defence we will take it lol
only merlins save it but you run out forget ppt its gone
:smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

100 -200k and 500b-1t planets might be taken as well if u will piss off someone