asgard 25% defence bonus.

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

asgard 25% defence bonus.

I am not up to date with race bonuses but when I started the game each race had a big bonus on something. For Asgard it was a defence bonus besides a hologram defence system. ATM my strike action and defence action are equal per weapons and personnel count. eg. 20.5million weapons and super soldiers = approx. 8.3 trillion action power. Should I have a larger defence action than strike action if I am Asgard? Also my covert and anticovert action power is not equal as my anticovert is MUCH greater than my covert with equal troops and spy level. Will someone break it down for me please.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: asgard 25% defence bonus.

Who cares
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Duke whats your ID
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

You missed the part of the forum title in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS that says NOT GAME ISSUES :smt021
Moved.

Regarding Covert v Anti-Covert power, click on the numbers on your command page to ge taken to the explanation of how they are calculated, it is normal for Anti-Covert to be twice as strong as Covert.

With regard to a race bonuses, click the change race option bottom right of your command page for a breakdown of what each race/tech trait gives.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

So when I ascended I lost my 25% defence bonus but continued to progress with the 5 + 1 % bonuses to all of my forces. Ie. all ascended races have equal stats that are stonger per ascension to and above 25% of a new account...?
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

TonybDuke wrote:So when I ascended I lost my 25% defence bonus but continued to progress with the 5 + 1 % bonuses to all of my forces. Ie. all ascended races have equal stats that are stonger per ascension to and above 25% of a new account...?
the first 5 ascentions you gain an increase of 5% to all stats.

Income, UP, Att def, etc. and grant the ascended bonus perk rather than the hologram.

the after this every ascention increases this bonus by 1%

if a new asguard account has a 25% boost to def, a fully ascended account will have closer to 50% boosts to all stats and a 50% chance to do double damage on every attack or defend. It is worthwhile to ascend.
Spoiler
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

That is not what happened for me because my defence and attack power is exactly the same. So when I ascended I lost my 25% bonus but all my stats increased 5 percent.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”