General ascension questions

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Jander
Forum Grunt
ID: 1907773

General ascension questions

It has been a while when I made an ascension, so forgot it's "procedure". I would need some answers.

If I ascend what will happen?
  • What about Personal Attack turns? Will they remain, or gets converted to naq?
  • Will only LIFERS remain? All the other units that left on the account will be converted to ascension points?
  • Will lifers count as "Total Trained Forces"?
  • What will happen to the mothership? Will it remain "armed"?
  • What steps should I follow? > Send away naq > send away UUs > ascend? Anything else?
  • What other things should I consider, and watch for?
Some general advices would be very appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!
heshim
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: General ascension questions

Jander wrote: What about Personal Attack turns? Will they remain, or gets converted to naq?
Personal turns remain, you need to broker away generic ones.
Jander wrote: Will only LIFERS remain? All the other units that left on the account will be converted to ascension points?
Lifers remain.
Jander wrote: Will lifers count as "Total Trained Forces"?
Nah, only attack, defense, covert and anti-covert units count as TTF.
Jander wrote: What will happen to the mothership? Will it remain "armed"?
Mothership remains armed and even with any prior technology boost the extra shields and weapon arrays are left as is, unless they get destroyed then you can only repair to your current max lvl.

Generally you need to get the required amount of naq, UU and trained forces for your ascension level and send the rest away, preferably to a friend that will be able to cancel it asap. If you can't, broker all of UU and most of the naq 2 days before ascension and spend your turns by farming which you then broker away just before ascending.

As for the rest, hopefully someone else will pitch in if I've forgotten something.
Jander
Forum Grunt
ID: 1907773

Re: General ascension questions

Thanks!

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”