Linking main to ascension

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
duncan
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Linking main to ascension

Hi it's been a long time since I played and one of my officers has recently ascended on my main page just bellow my personal message I got a link to ascension and I carnt remember how I got it and would like to know so I can tell my pal
Andy!
Forum Irregular

Re: Linking main to ascension

duncan wrote:Hi it's been a long time since I played and one of my officers has recently ascended on my main page just bellow my personal message I got a link to ascension and I carnt remember how I got it and would like to know so I can tell my pal
AFAIK you need to have at least email on both accounts the same, maybe password too!
Role Play Voice
Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
World Radiography Day, 8th November
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
there was a ring on a finger
to tell she was taken!

Greyscale appearance in and out
giving info of what was within
expelling scales of what was without!
Hence we could see through
no matter how concealed or secretive,
no matter how complaints were untrue!

In the spirit of this celebration
I profess my love
for this noble profession.
A radiographer is me
if you ever had to question,
for Papa Roentgen made us be!
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Andy! wrote:
duncan wrote:Hi it's been a long time since I played and one of my officers has recently ascended on my main page just bellow my personal message I got a link to ascension and I carnt remember how I got it and would like to know so I can tell my pal
AFAIK you need to have at least email on both accounts the same, maybe password too!
The button should still be there. My NG Multi doesn't have an ascended account (Not ascended from Conqueror) but it still has he botton visable, no URL linked to it though.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

You will need to ascend above Prior for the button to show.

The reason why it takes two ascensions rather than a single one, is that when players at a later stage in the game change their password/e-mail or enter vacation mode, they will have experience with logging in manually (required when changing e-mail/pass or coming out of vacation).
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Support wrote:You will need to ascend above Prior for the button to show.

The reason why it takes two ascensions rather than a single one, is that when players at a later stage in the game change their password/e-mail or enter vacation mode, they will have experience with logging in manually (required when changing e-mail/pass or coming out of vacation).
That explains why I don't have the link lol
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
duncan
Forum Grunt

Thank for your reply's I let him know

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”