Alliance PPT Opt-Out

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Alliance PPT Opt-Out

From updates page:

June 29, 2015

Opt-out Alliance PPT: Allowing players more control over their own accounts, the opt-out allows you to ignore the Alliance PPTs used by your alliance leaders. - You might be planning a trip and have to be able to hit vacation mode. Your planning being interrupted by well-meaning alliance officials could potentially ruin your vacation!

---

where is this opt out found ingame?

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Re: Alliance PPT Opt-Out

I just went on vac, and an alliance ppt was used during the 24 hrs period on no ppt or att etc , it didnt affect me being able to go on vac mode.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Alliance PPT Opt-Out

Norbe wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:33 pm From updates page:

June 29, 2015

Opt-out Alliance PPT: Allowing players more control over their own accounts, the opt-out allows you to ignore the Alliance PPTs used by your alliance leaders. - You might be planning a trip and have to be able to hit vacation mode. Your planning being interrupted by well-meaning alliance officials could potentially ruin your vacation!

---

where is this opt out found ingame?

~Norbe~
It doesn't have an opt out button like the "Accept Upgrades Bought by Others" option I believe, I think its just an automatic built in thing now where if someone with IC uses an alliance ppt it will not overall effect you hitting vac mode...it acts as if the alliance ppt not longer counts...if that makes sense?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”