Basic questions

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Droxx Nordem
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Basic questions

Hi all! Almost 10 years ago I played this game first, and it's still exists.. unbelievable! I am a returning player, but after so many years of absece I would like to ask some questions.

Long ago, I didn't want to play on ascended servers and was possible to delete that account and become a half ascended being, called Daimon. Is it still possible, or suggested? I don't want to play on ascended, but I want better weapons, so what do you suggest?

Is it possible to create an ascended account what can be 'undescendable' if I put the points on the good skills?

How many active players are still in the game?

What is an average unit production number per day?

There are 'Advanced Offensive/Defensive Weapon', 'Double Strike', 'Ascended Power Points' in the market. What the hell are those?

Can I create/accept private brokers with market supporter status?
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Re: Basic questions

Droxx Nordem wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 am Hi all! Almost 10 years ago I played this game first, and it's still exists.. unbelievable! I am a returning player, but after so many years of absece I would like to ask some questions.
Hello Droxx and welcome back after the 10 year absence!!
Droxx Nordem wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 am Long ago, I didn't want to play on ascended servers and was possible to delete that account and become a half ascended being, called Daimon. Is it still possible, or suggested? I don't want to play on ascended, but I want better weapons, so what do you suggest?
Yes i well remember Diamon player running around , first of i was impressed some could even remember that!
Great times, first time i saw it i was like WTH is this .

But i believe the new rules are like if you delete ascended acc, you delete your main as well *don't quote me on that one*

Droxx Nordem wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 am Is it possible to create an ascended account what can be 'undescendable' if I put the points on the good skills?
Every account IS deascendable, it's only qoustion of time ! :) :smt050
BUT if you put points on the right skills you can make it hella hard to do so! :)
Would take you 1-2 years building ascended acc.

Droxx Nordem wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 am How many active players are still in the game?
Well amout of players change, some come some go. But if the statistic on the main server doesn't like the number is around 110 players give or take.
Droxx Nordem wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 am What is an average unit production number per day?
This is mostly users preference. Some have 500k some 1 mil and some are crazy and go to 4 mil RAW up.
This numbers are raw up which don't take into account the planets.

Some acc even go as far as 20 mil UP per day with the planets.

Droxx Nordem wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 am There are 'Advanced Offensive/Defensive Weapon', 'Double Strike', 'Ascended Power Points' in the market. What the hell are those?
Advance offesinve/defensive weapons are glory weapons. Those glory weapons can be bought via glory points (those which you use for ascending).
Double strike.
Well the name tell you alot. The strike which you currently have gonna be multyplied by factor two.
The catch is you need to spend the ascended points to do so.
Droxx Nordem wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 am Can I create/accept private brokers with market supporter status?
I forgot but i belive you have to spend 1k glory points or ascend to accept
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Daimons were awesome, cause ascended sucks balls, always has always will.

As for transfers, you need to spend money for supporter status, ascend, or spend 1k g&r points to get it, people can still send you stuff tho.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

You can become a daimon but I believe your losses are always double when attacking/defending. Better off just working on your ascended while not pissing people off or just be super active.

It takes minimum 4 hits to descend someone which is 9 hours so you generally have time to log in and prevent it.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Duderanch wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:11 pm You can become a daimon but I believe your losses are always double when attacking/defending. Better off just working on your ascended while not pissing people off or just be super active.

It takes minimum 4 hits to descend someone which is 9 hours so you generally have time to log in and prevent it.
What she said ^ lol

In all seriousness welcome back to the game! Most points I see have been covered by the other posters :) If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”