Officers

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...

Officers

How exaclty do Officers work? I know they are people that clicked on ur link and signed up but how do they help you?
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

If you go the the updates page - http://www.stargatewars.com/updates.php - at the very bottom of the page it gives you details of all the new functions and advantages of having officers and commanders.

Hope that helps.

Be careful of who you choose to attack. Choose wrongly, and face the wrath that is THE SAZ.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

People that signed up after clicking your link is one way to get officers. People can also become your officer by looking you up in the rankings and making you their commander. If you want to use the forum to attract officers, head towards the recruitment section

A commander gives a percentage of his naquadah income to his officers, in return he get's increased unit production.

Say commander gives 30% of his naquadah to his officers. This gets shared among officers. The commander then gets half of that, 15%, of a unit, for every unit any one of his officers gets.

A commander can send a message to all of his officers at once.

A commander may provide tips or help defend you, this is entirely up to the commander though.

Having no commander gives you 10% extra naquadah per turn, and 10% extra unit production.

Having yourself as your commander gives you 20% extra unit production.

Anything else you wanna know?

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

What am i doing in this aircraft hangar full of penguins??? that's what i would like to know...

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Re: Officers

Anonymous wrote:How exaclty do Officers work? I know they are people that clicked on ur link and signed up but how do they help you?

well i think the main aim for officers i a way for the newer players to get introduced to the workings of the game , as a commander you get a fraction of your officer's unit production which pretty much means that every time ur officer gets a trooper u get a little bit that depends on how much of yuor per tun naq production you give him/her if u set the amount u give to 30% then it's split among your officers and you get the max precentage of thier troop incrases .

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Raconar
Forum Grunt

Topic

GhostyGoo wrote:What am i doing in this aircraft hangar full of penguins??? that's what i would like to know...

Goo

Where you trying to stay on topic and just had a big failure or were you just trying to be funny...either way I thought it was funny...tell Mr. Penguin that I said hi, ok? :D :roll: Sorry I was just thinking about how much power could come out if you channeled you imagination... :shock: it is too much to grasp...
Raconar,

EPA Main Page
Member of the EPA.
btj

officer

how do you dismiss a officer you don't no :!: :!:
Raconar
Forum Grunt

Dismissing an officer

Btj,

All you have to do to dismiss an officer is go to your Command Center page...go down to where it lists your officers and click on the "Officers" link...or just click here and log in...then press the "dismiss them" button...which is located just above the name... :D
Raconar,

EPA Main Page
Member of the EPA.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

a Prince (or artist formerly known as Prince) rock video, of course....

GhostyGoo wrote:What am i doing in this aircraft hangar full of penguins??? that's what i would like to know...

Goo

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”