Weapon damage and repair costs

A place for bugs that have been fixed
Midnight
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Weapon damage and repair costs

Just having a quick look with the changes that aG has made to the damage scales and repair costs, I find that my repair bills have more than double, forcign me to look for 20k or larger hits to actually make a respectable profit from my attacks...

Was this the desired effect?
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

Re: Weapon damage and repair costs

Repairs are now based on the cost of the weapon and the max strength.

Weapons under strength 10 have had increases to the repair costs. This is to simulate smaller weapons being less worthy of repairs.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

I'm assuming the mass strength is a function of our bonuses , if that is the case then you've overpowered the goauld . The rest of us pay an additional price for our bonuses(Asgard on defense , Tauri on strike , and replicators on everything) meanwhile the goauld bonus has nothing to do with their weapons , so having the weakest weapons of any race the goauld will pay the least.

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

Racial bonuses to attack, defence and covert are calculated on top of the weapon's strength. This doesn't appear in the armory page, but should be taken into calculation for the strike, defence, and covert rankings.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

adminGary wrote:Racial bonuses to attack, defence and covert are calculated on top of the weapon's strength. This doesn't appear in the armory page, but should be taken into calculation for the strike, defence, and covert rankings.

I see , thanks for clearing that up Admin.

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.

Return to “Fixed”