Sab

A place for bugs that have been fixed
Master_caleb
Forum Newbie

Sab

I don't know if this is a bug or balance issue, but I got sabbed 5 times (and my anti-spy isn't all that bad), but somehow over 100 weapons were destroyed. The fact that it is possible, especially with my level, seems like a bug to me. I know it was 5 attacks because it happened in less then a minute while I was browsing the pages so it couldn't have been more. If the bug could be fixed (or we could see some balance where it takes less then 5 sabbs to destroy that much), then it would be appreciated. I know you guys are busy, and I don't mean to **Filtered**, but it just seems a little off to me, especially with my level like I said. Also arch angel better know I"m gonna rip him a new one xD

Thanks,

~MC
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Re: Sab

think mentioned another thread.. i dont think you can defend sab at the moment :(
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator
ID: 0

I've adjusted the sabotage functions. I've added a randomize function to success rates. I've also decreased the power of a sabotage when it comes to the number of weapons they can destroy.
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

Covert Capacity -2
adminGary

Should no longer be possible to get a negative covert capacity.
HgE
Forum Regular

Covert Capacity 1

And I can't Use IT. :(

It gaves me a White blank Page. :((((( If IT was Blue, I could say It's From Windows. But IT"S WHITE. >:)
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

i got sabbed early today... one hit and lost 90-95 weapons ( all i had ) in one hit... and my covert is highly ranked... 19 at that point... not sure but... wouldnt it be like... even the best covert just could take some and not all weapons ?

i cant rebuild wihtout fear of lossing it all again in a hit... anything about this ?
HgE
Forum Regular

Covert Capacity.

It's kind of freak. :(

Before the Update i Had 4. After the Update I had 2.
Use 1 ->I've remain with 1 and supposed to remain in 3.
And still I can't Use the last One. WTH?
spy2.php

It can Be done Pricess. It's all about # of Spy. :) If He has more than U. U'r history. :) That's the beauty of the game.
adminGary

HgE wrote:Covert Capacity.

It's kind of freak.

Before the Update i Had 4. After the Update I had 2.
Use 1 ->I've remain with 1 and supposed to remain in 3.
And still I can't Use the last One. WTH?

It can Be done Pricess. It's all about # of Spy. If He has more than U. U'r history. That's the beauty of the game.

Sabotage requires 3 covert capacity, you cannot sabotage someone when you do not have enough capacity to do so.

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:i got sabbed early today... one hit and lost 90-95 weapons ( all i had ) in one hit... and my covert is highly ranked... 19 at that point... not sure but... wouldnt it be like... even the best covert just could take some and not all weapons ?

i cant rebuild wihtout fear of lossing it all again in a hit... anything about this ?

Covert Action does not defend against covert operations, you need Anti Covert Action.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

aaah kk... i guess ill have to train that aswell mmm... well here i go :-D is there any place where i can read what does any unit do and how hey get killed what they kill and that ?
adminGary

I'm updating the one we currently every chance I get.

The link can be found in game, help & rules
Richard_Destroyer
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: LG +1
ID: 60798

So does the Anti covert mean the enemy sabber has to send more units for a sab to win or do anti covert agency kill covert agents when a sab happens.
ImageImage
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

Richard_Destroyer wrote:So does the Anti covert mean the enemy sabber has to send more units for a sab to win or do anti covert agency kill covert agents when a sab happens.

Antis kill spies and higher covert lets u sab more weps.
ImageImage
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

DID you total kill the sab now we are getting only 5-6 weps a hit. i understand the whining but when weps are a dime a dozen killing 5 weps when we are 3 levels ahead and 40 guys more covert is SILLY.

I think the new adjustment went way over board.
ImageImage
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

i wanst whinin just curious if its right the way i lost them as saw others lost at 5-7 hits... hahaha anyway... some hits aint much i think... :lol: as long as they aint on me

Return to “Fixed”