Spies aint diyin

A place for bugs that have been fixed
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Spies aint diyin

I did this : With extreme stealth and malice, your 24 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of DM . Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of DM undetected, leaving a trail of destruction.
23 of your Undercover Agents returned to provide this report.

but i didnt lose one spy.... i still have 24... is it just me '? :?
Borek
Forum Addict

Re: Spies aint diyin

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:I did this : With extreme stealth and malice, your 24 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of DM . Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of DM undetected, leaving a trail of destruction.
23 of your Undercover Agents returned to provide this report.

but i didnt lose one spy.... i still have 24... is it just me '? :?
It's not just you, the reports on sabbing are not accurate, it tells me i lose 2 when i send in 40 spies, i have not lost any so far.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

I lost 3 spies spying on someone the other day.....and I did actually lose them.....
skyfighter
Fledgling Forumer

there's no loss on sabbotage mission atm even if the report says otherwise, failed or success.

But you lose 2 spies for a successful recon mission, quite funny if you want my opinion.

better to use sabbotage than spy atm to see if ennemy have weapons, that way you destroy them if they got some :P
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

yea i lost some reconing 14 in one go.
and when i sabbed it said i lost some but i didnt.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

mmm ... well Admin G could leave this like it is... jk... please check it... sorry for the losses Magni :(
skyfighter
Fledgling Forumer

thanx for fixing the sabbotage spy loss, but why did I lost 3 spies when the log says I lost 2? is a margin error of 33% :|

or is that the game who is coded like that, every time you do an action (spy, sabb, train, attack) you lose 1 more man? lol
Borek
Forum Addict

i lost 4 spies and destroyed no weapons, the log said i should have lost 2 and i am pretty sure that the guy had weapons.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
skyfighter
Fledgling Forumer

I guess thats what happen when calculation are done 2 times, 1 for the log and 1 for the loss 8)
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

:( im the nly one getting them alive'¿???

Return to “Fixed”