attention gary-next gen multi's..........

for all cheat, ban, multi, hack, etc subjects. Answered by Game Admins. This is only for the Origins server.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

attention gary-next gen multi's..........

multi account/s,
kk got enough peeps confused over this issue dont feel like hearing about it anymore from anyone,so im passing it along to gary,if you would please resolve this:

>so 2 players get on same PC and stated, "its ok", so they claimed by Gary.
after getting blown up,the same 2 manage to aquire 2 new accounts.
later 1 aquires yet another all in the course of a week.....
would like to clear this up as it is pretty odd indeed and many questions are popping up reguarding it,got enough problems in origins as it is.

known IDs

768 lord sithis now vaca mode
550 mariisha now vaca mode
1409 sithis1 then sarge
267 was replimag then sithis now Darkangel and snake eyes in same day
2199 marisha

thank you for your time.
Last edited by ~Nemisis~ on Sat May 23, 2009 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

Re: attention gary-next gen multi's..........

i would concur somethin funny here.

Please look into this Gary
ImageImage
Marisha
Forum Newbie

LOL
oh my god, you two are actually so low its unbelivably funny.
Right, as Lord Sithis couldnt access the net at home and as we are in a relationship he was using my computer, he contacted gary and explained the issue and gary stated "thats fine, shouldnt be a problem"

after we started the war with dRUNK mONKIES our army sizes dropped to 2k or below and Lord Sithis wanted a new account to start again, so hes put his account on vacation mode incase anyone wants to buy it so it didnt delete it straight away and he brought Replimagni's account for 10mill UU on main server.

A member of our alliance named nikky had to leave the alliance due to real life things, and asked me if i wanted her account so i then put mine on vacation mode (incase anyone wanted it) and am still currently on that account. A couple of days later Tunnel Rat contacted Lord Sithis and said he wanted to trade accounts (there is nothing wrong me that at all) so now Tunnel Rat is playing on Sithis's account and changed his name to Darkangel and Sithis is on Tunnel Rats account and changed his name to Sarge.

I hope i explained that well enough,
and again there is no multing :)
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

then there should be no problems if its looked into eh?
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

sounds fishy too me that a person gives up a account he spends 500$ on over past few weeks to a person who just blew up 2 accounts and backstab their entire allinace.

Since this is the case we in the monkies will be trading accounts back and forth till we find which 1s we like then we may stay with it. but maybe NOT.
ImageImage
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

Darn 3 or 4 accounts trade hands in a few day.
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Okay try to clear some things up..

I made my Lord Sithis account at home, and as i lost my internet i had two options, quit the game, or use my girlfriends computer who also had a account (Marisha).

After the war, i had 2-3k army size, i was going to carry on using this account, but i thought id ask replimagni if i could have his account if he no longer played, and he said he was selling it, so i brought it off him for 10mill UU in main.

I was happy to continue using this account, marisha was jealous as i had a 15k army and she had a 3k army and was going to start again, but Nikky said she was leaving and that she could take over her account if she wanted, so marisha said okay..

No problem.

As for tunnel rat, he has said he is going to build up our accounts for awhile, proved this buy buying us both a $50 Support Package.

About 3Days ago tunnel rat said do i want his account, obviously i was supprised at this, but i asked serveral times if he was sure.. He was going to give me it on monday, as he was going to buy one more support package before giving it 2 me, but we ended up doing it yesterday instead.

I changed my name to Sithis1, so that tunnel rat could change my OLD account to What ever he wanted, so i could then change mine to Sithis.

But as im a stinkie Tauri i changed it to Sarge.

Be my guest and log into each other accounts, bullie for you, i dont give a flying fudge, then you will have the exact same problem as us, and that is we cant attack each other, soo if you reli want to log into one anothers accounts and have the same problems go for it :)

Gary; as you may remember i have previously contacted you about our Sithis and Marisha accounts, obviously i have no problem with you checking into this as we have nothing to hide, if it make things easier i will delete Lord Sithis, only reason i kept it in vaction mode, was because i didnt want to disband the alliance.

on a side note, its kinda funny how u start to panic now that i just got given the biggestest army in the game, and you know for a fact that il use the men to fight you, where as tunnel rat was binding his time.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

lord_sithis wrote:on a side note, its kinda funny how u start to panic now that i just got given the biggestest army in the game, and you know for a fact that il use the men to fight you, where as tunnel rat was binding his time.

Cool it, Sithis; provocation is unnecessary. A valid concern was raised, no one panicked.
Gary will no doubt investigate this, and hopefully everything will check out.

I'm closing this thread, so that AdminGary can respond to it later without it becoming a spam fest.

closed pending AdminGary's response

Return to “For Admin: Origins”