Character Customization?!?

for all cheat, ban, multi, hack, etc subjects. Answered by Game Admins. This is only for the Origins server.
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Character Customization?!?

So i totally messed up. I read the details of the MGM situation. And was totally digging the item that you can customize your race and i read all this right here.

Forum wrote:3) THIS IS THE COOL PART -- Your race is yours to customize.
You are offered a choice of 3 contributing factors:

1) race personality type which dictates bonus (att/dev/cov/income)
2) race technology path --which dictates weapons, techs etc
3) race social structure --which dictates unit types and which navigation menu you will use.

The details on each can be found on the 'change race' option at the bottom right of the base page.

Now - with races fully customized, what you call them is 100% up to you.

You can change the name of your race at any time, without penelty (for now) although changing the 'input factors' above will cost 1 race change each.

So i went to go change the name of my race and i figured that i could
also change my bonuses (which i thought was input factors) to get my total customizable features. And when i did this i lost all my trained units. If i would i know that were WAS a penalty i wouldn't have changed my bonus or i would have untrained all my men. I lost a lot of trained units that equals out to more that a months work of unit production.

i just was under the impression that we could customize our races now. And at the time when i did this ONLY origins was changed. Main and Ascended hadn't implemented any changes. I at least would just like the units back because i can farm the naq to train and upgrade. I just hope we can work something out here because a months work of unit production is a lot to lose in this game and i don't think i have the patience to try to get all that back. thanks for your help AG in advance
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Character Customization?!?

For Origins, you should ALWAYS wait on AdminGary informing you.

You simply assumed that because this worked for Main, it would work the same for Origins. You know what they say about assuming, right?

Should have waited. Now you got burnt.
Hope for your sake that AdminGary is generous.. but he's not obliged to do anything.
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt

as i stated when i did this. ONLY origins had implemented the changes. I check Main, Origins and Ascended. When i posted this i was hopeing on helpful information not unless or no information on my topic, so if you have no information or can't be helpful why post? I know he's not obligated to do anything. I hope he is generous if not oh well it's on me and i know that. Thanks
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Zaraki K wrote:as i stated when i did this. ONLY origins had implemented the changes. I check Main, Origins and Ascended. When i posted this i was hopeing on helpful information not unless or no information on my topic, so if you have no information or can't be helpful why post? I know he's not obligated to do anything. I hope he is generous if not oh well it's on me and i know that. Thanks

As stated, you cannot expand what Forum says to Origins. As stated, you can only hope that AdminGary will help you out.
Then again, who am I.. just someone who loves being unhelpful. I suppose that's why I became a moderator. Best position to be unhelpful. :) Brilliant.

Ah well.. have fun. I guess you can solve your own problems. Good luck!
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

the link was in orgins and i assumed that update was just orgins also.
I personnaly say this was a f-up by admins not posting correct info in correct game. I CAN assume this was directly for orgins cause it was in my orgins game.

At this point AG please return Zaraki's men to him please along with any other player that did same thing.
ImageImage
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

Universe wrote:For Origins, you should ALWAYS wait on AdminGary informing you.

You simply assumed that because this worked for Main, it would work the same for Origins. You know what they say about assuming, right?

Should have waited. Now you got burnt.
Hope for your sake that AdminGary is generous.. but he's not obliged to do anything.

Universe perhaps IF you actually PLAYED origins you would have noticed that IT was in origins,NOT on main it is POSTED on the top of the ORIGINS game main page in such a manner that depicted it was infact PART of origins..
but by all means please continue to be UNhelpful,fortunitly most of us have
respect for gary and ASSUME he will be fair on this call,i would also recommend if any other players have done this to themselves please post it here so Gary can have a generalized area to locate intel and players also might help to include your player IDs.
~V
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

You can change the name of your race at any time, without penelty (for now) although changing the 'input factors' above will cost 1 race change each.
Of note, as well, the 5% 'bank fee' is now 2%, for those without an income bonus.
The covert bonus, as well, reduces cost of covert levels and spy type units. (as weapons/ att&def are reduced for the appropriate att or def bonus).

very confusing if u dont read very slowly
ImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Okay.. given more insight in the situation, I apologise, Zaraki.
I made the same mistake I accused you of making. That was shortsighted of me, and since I did indeed not have complete information, I was being stupid.

Apologies for the confusion and my obstinacy.

I hope your problem gets resolved soon. And I second Ark and Vengeance, AdminGary is a good guy. He won't screw you over. ;)
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt

thanks for help, u may close this topic

Return to “For Admin: Origins”