Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

FluffyBunny

Well, occasionally Old Man Affy dangles an Alliance invite or two out there to the 'Newbies' I see making/blazing a trail of destruction on the Q server and in this Era my new Alliance mate FluffyBunny bit on an Invite to one of my Silly Alliances. (Since my Alliances keep coming in Fifth place I decided on the silly name "Plead the Fifth"...)

I am not real Active this Era (due to the RL new Job nightmare I find my old self in this past few months) BUT, I do have who seems to be a newer Quantum player asking me ALL the right questions!
I.E. What is considered too much Farming? Why am I being attacked for Sabotaging? Etc.

I am just putting out this general info message that Old Man Affy is trying to take a newbie under the smelly old wing and see if I can take an aggressive hot-head hell-bent on Sniping/Sabbing and shooting up the WHOLE GD Q Server, and making a proper and respectful aggressive player out of him/her.

Affy has been passing a few info messages to the Fluff-meister, trying to inform him/her about Honorable Farming, Respectful Sniping (once a day is considered a BOLD move but then let the players farm...), and that Sabbing is BEST left till MUCH later in an Era (and why).

Help Old Man Affy nurture along a new player, maybe we can make a decent Quantum mate out of this rabbit yet before someone wants to Fricasee his tail?? ](*,)

As long as I think he/she is Sincerely attempting to learn the Q way then I will keep trying to help. I am advising that Chaos for chaos sake will just get a Bunny massed into oblivion!!

'Bad Affy' sez... "The only good Bunny is a fried Bunny" :smt112
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

Re: FluffyBunny

lol he's not here to learn mate, he's here to piss the server off, he someone that plays hiding under a new name i suspect.
Atsuikaze
Forum Newbie
Race: Adelaidian
ID: 1994646

He's been messaging me a bit haha
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Everybody loves the bunny he is so cute and cuddley... He is a noob always trying to be my friend but I keep saying no bunny not today...

:-D

I see I got a peace setting from you :P
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

woot I finally managed to get on here, as I was getting some messages that people are talking about me.
Ronon Dex wrote:lol he's not here to learn mate, he's here to piss the server off, he someone that plays hiding under a new name i suspect.
well well well, were you pissed that I farmed you? And you should blame yourself for that, cause it was you who taught me how to snipe, as you were the one to hit me when I started for 700m naq which at that time were huge money for me. Also you are wrong that I am here not to learn, I am here to learn and if I will piss the serve in the process I dont really care. And I have learnt many new things already. Like at start I was thinking that this guy Bloodkiller is total noob that he increases his bank over getting more units, but I just recently learned that bank upgrades goes from era to era and thats why my bank is so tiny and everyone else has trilions in there.

And now it doesnt look like he is total noob, it might be a smart move to do, and I will probably do that in future as well, but for now I will play this game how I want and how it was supposed to be played. If you have too many naq out on too small defence, I am going to take it. I always try to see if it will be above average and will be profitable to me before doing the hit. As I dont give a flying **Filtered** about who you are and that you can mass me, I can mass you back as well, and many players already learned it the hard way. If you threaten me after I farm you, you can expect to be farmed even more and maybe massed as well. And those people who act nice after a farm hit, like affy, sasuke, billz or bite me and some others, they can expect to be left alone and some I dont hit at all cause they were simply nice to me. As for the others, its up to you to decide what our relations will be. You'll mess with me and I will mess with you, and if you wont give me anything to mess with, I might go and mess up with your friends, as there are some players who just talks **Filtered** and when it comes to taking actions sends in their friends to do the dirty work. So like I said, naq and farming others for it is part of the game, if some of you dont wanna be farmed, you either increase your def, lower your income or go play simcity or farmvile where you will be safe with all your resources.

Peace, and I am out of here.

P.S. I am sure you will all remember my name after this era, and I'll be happy with that as I have never had any illusions of winning it on first try, so lets have fun and meet up in the battlefield.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Still my number 1 n00b :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

FluffyBunny wrote:woot I finally managed to get on here, as I was getting some messages that people are talking about me.
Ronon Dex wrote:lol he's not here to learn mate, he's here to piss the server off, he someone that plays hiding under a new name i suspect.
well well well, were you pissed that I farmed you? And you should blame yourself for that, cause it was you who taught me how to snipe, as you were the one to hit me when I started for 700m naq which at that time were huge money for me. Also you are wrong that I am here not to learn, I am here to learn and if I will piss the serve in the process I dont really care. And I have learnt many new things already. Like at start I was thinking that this guy Bloodkiller is total noob that he increases his bank over getting more units, but I just recently learned that bank upgrades goes from era to era and thats why my bank is so tiny and everyone else has trilions in there.

And now it doesnt look like he is total noob, it might be a smart move to do, and I will probably do that in future as well, but for now I will play this game how I want and how it was supposed to be played. If you have too many naq out on too small defence, I am going to take it. I always try to see if it will be above average and will be profitable to me before doing the hit. As I dont give a flying **Filtered** about who you are and that you can mass me, I can mass you back as well, and many players already learned it the hard way. If you threaten me after I farm you, you can expect to be farmed even more and maybe massed as well. And those people who act nice after a farm hit, like affy, sasuke, billz or bite me and some others, they can expect to be left alone and some I dont hit at all cause they were simply nice to me. As for the others, its up to you to decide what our relations will be. You'll mess with me and I will mess with you, and if you wont give me anything to mess with, I might go and mess up with your friends, as there are some players who just talks **Filtered** and when it comes to taking actions sends in their friends to do the dirty work. So like I said, naq and farming others for it is part of the game, if some of you dont wanna be farmed, you either increase your def, lower your income or go play simcity or farmvile where you will be safe with all your resources.

Peace, and I am out of here.

P.S. I am sure you will all remember my name after this era, and I'll be happy with that as I have never had any illusions of winning it on first try, so lets have fun and meet up in the battlefield.
No not mad you farm me, lots of people farm me. Income isn't really a deciding factor in era's, nice to keep if you can but if you dont then meh..

To be honest mate there have been players like you before, its nothing new, no need to feel too special.
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate

My friendly Bunny is NOT so Fluffy. He/she has perhaps a mean and nasty bite, and temper... :smt093

I have not been able to get on Q much this Era, but I see that our Bunny mate plays with the skill and capabilities of a Rabbit well beyond the 'newness' of the current player! I am curious to know just who this 'masked' Bunny really is but, for now it will just be a carefully, and not so delicately hidden secret I suppose! Such experienced play from a newbie is either a special new talent, or perhaps just a recycled legendary one! :-$

I enjoy the spirit the Fluffster is bring to Quantum this Era, yet I can't help to believe that the Bunny is in NO way in need of my counsel. As far as I can tell the Fluffy-one is WAY more talented a player than I have ever been. Does this make me a silly old man? Well, probably not since I was a SILLY dolt Eras and Eras ago, and does it make me a cynical old idiot?? Well, hopefully not.

Does it make me a gullible old dookie-head? Well, yes, most likely as I have seem ugly things in my over half century of life and so now I am in those years when, like other silly old former war mongers and aggressive young men I have now become the 'dreamer' and passivistic natured old fool hoping to find the best in us all. Am I always correct? Sadly, no, in almost EVERY case when an older fool goes looking for the best in people but usually finds the man I once was slinging poop back at me.

It is fate, destiny, and history all coming back to haunt me for the weapons and tools I once worked on to cause massive loss of young foreign lives on desert sands that no one probably gives two craps about but yet we fight over like centuries of our relatives demand blood and a price to pay for some long ago silly slight. I look in the mirror now and often see myself looking back at me wanting to recognize the better man I should have become but only seeing my old self reflecting back my sins to follow me forever and dog me till my end comes. It is the price of all men that we carry the sins of our past forever forward, until alzheimers, death, or insanity takes it away (and NOT necessarily in that order... :-k )

As for Fluffy, fire and aggression is the spice of life in this Quantum game, so lets all play hard, play fair, and try to play honorable because as we all know in 4 or 5 weeks we will all be back to square one and have to play and interact ALL over again. It is what we do NOW immediately with POWER when we wield it that truly defines our deepest character (both in games AND RL). I say that from the heart. Coming from One that has seen power and destruction wielded sometimes for ALL the wrong reasons. And then someone buries another. And so on, and so on...

Cheers to all from a silly old man, but the words hopefully ring true tonight! :smt017

'Bad Affy' sez.. For once he is being completely serious, so, I have nothing to say!

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler

I can only say thanks to you affy for all the advices help and info I got from you, also there were many other players with whom I chatted in pm's and some where saying one thing , some were saying opposite things, some where just plain lying, as sometimes the game was working totally different from how they told me, but all of them pushed me forward. And I am sure I still might not know some little secrets and tricks about this game, but you all can be sure that soon I am going to be the expert of this game. And for now I still consider myself newbie, and as a newbie I am doing hell of a good job here. Even though I am gamer from heart, and have huge experience with such games, as in the past I have played and won 3 servers of no spent lots of time playing games like no and many other similar web based games. Now I found another nice game, and its time to conquer and win this game. And sooner or later I am going to do that, the only drawback I see in this game is the not that big players base.
eathen
Forum Newbie

out of respect for you affy I won't spank him for his very aggressive sniping, however as you said once a day...
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate

How can something so cute and Fluffy be so evil and cause SO much destruction?? HAHA :-k

'Bad Affy' sez... "How can one so old (Affy) cause so little thought?" :smt018

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler

Return to “Quantum General”