One Last Q Award for the "Old Man"... Affy

Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
Cool Breeze
Forum Newbie

One Last Q Award for the "Old Man"... Affy

I can see the Awards are scaled down for this year but I thought it would be cool to try and get one last Award for my "Old Man" Affirmation.

My wife and I made him a new GrandPa a few weeks ago and I think he is feeling even older than ever lately. If you all get the chance throw an Awards vote in for Affirmation in the "Best side-game" player category. They have relegated the Quantum and Newgrounds into this lone category. The results will be decided by the number of Nominations only so it only takes a good number of nominations and the Old Man has one last thing/hurrah to complain about in his old age!! :smt042

I think you need 150 total Forum posts to be able to nominate and I am not sure if I can even nominate the old man himself. Besides it looks as if FluffyBunny is picking up steam. I know my Dad tolerated his Hi-jinks as his CO but I thought Affy deserved the nod for trying to foster good will to keep the server alive. It appears to me that Q is dead, and almost RIP... Its sad :smt089

Its been a real pleasure playing Quantum with you all over the years and I sucked my Dad/Affy into this stuff years ago, its too bad to see the servers going down in popularity.
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Re: One Last Q Award for the "Old Man"... Affy

Bump
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

8)
Congradz mate, I hope the baby is healthy and I wish you guys all the best, I know Affy is enjoying his grandchild and will be the most awesome grandpa ever.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Thanks to all who nominated this old fool for one last Quantum award!! HAHA

Luckily I get an e-mail when a private notification comes like when I got the message from Semps about getting an award so I was able to get a Siggy and all...

I sure hope we have not seen the last Era of Q??? :smt017

No Bad Affy comment to end this message. This one was strictly from an Old Man's (GrandPa's) heart. :smt054
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Congrats to Fluffy but I'm genuinely gutted you didn't win Affy :(

There should be an honourary Character of the Decade Award with your name on it.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust

Return to “Quantum General”