Era 44.....??

Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Era 44.....??

Any word on the new theme for next era or has everything died in the arse.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Era 44.....??

This eras not even over yet..

New eras are usually announced a minimum of 48 hours to 1 week after reset.

Sometimes longer, and a fair few times quicker.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

alucard110 wrote:Any word on the new theme for next era or has everything died in the arse.
BRING BACK DRAGONS!!!!

'Bad Affy' sez... "Yeah, and they can fly out of Elliot's arse and land in Affy's mouth!" :smt077
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Having some very pressing time issues but indeed working on a new era.

Why yes Affy, it could feature dragons, if there is popular demand? Thoughts welcome. I have a direction in mind, but we can always meddle with specifics, names etcetera.
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate

Support wrote:Having some very pressing time issues but indeed working on a new era.

Why yes Affy, it could feature dragons, if there is popular demand? Thoughts welcome. I have a direction in mind, but we can always meddle with specifics, names etcetera.
Haaaa, don't tease an old man, I might have to stop taking my Geritol... :smt064
Biggest problem is our Q Forums have about died. Dragons ate all the best players, that and game police, cheats, multi's, feeders, you name it!! HAHAHA :smt081

Maybe we should have a "ANYTHING GOES" Era where all those tabooed Quantum foibles/ No-No's are all legal? :-k
It would be chaos, mass-hysteria, dogs and cats sleeping together... :smt025

Take your time, would rather sacrifice a few extra days than get a rushed Era going!!

'Bad Affy' sez... "Who are you kidding, Affy luvs to be teased!" :smt047

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

The Khaleesi Era :smt118
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
SupaFly
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): GeneraL SupaFly

No Spaceships, Homeworlds are traveled to via Stargate and Motherships become Dragon Kings. Attack and Health Points could be the stats to improve. Pay naq to give medicine to recover Health Points (Aka, Repair/Replace Weapons)

Soldiers both Attack and Defend by riding Dragons (Weapons, can be different dragon types and costs)

So training 20,000 Attack Soldiers and having 20,000 fledgling Dragons will travel through Stargates to attack other Homeworlds.

There Dragons!
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate

Clockwork wrote:The Khaleesi Era :smt118
Affy like-ie....

We could do a Game of Thrones special Era where a lot of the names of things are changed to Game of Thrones (or period) related items, things that are close, and change the four races to names that are Game of Thrones related (White Walkers, Dolthraki, Nights Watch, Peasants, Lannisters etc) which would not require a lot of coding, just editing or name changing (i.e. Weapons become Sticks, Stones, Swords, Bow/Arrows, Catapults, Canons, Dragons Fire) hopefully players would play along and make Alliance names that fall within Game of Thrones or Dungeons and Dragons type era monikers, etc.

I would revive the "Dragons of Destiny" Alliance like we had during the Dragons Eras. Because I am ADD, slightly mentally unbalanced (split/multiple personality disorders and all...), easily amused, and often drunk. :smt078

And of course... DRAGONS

'Bad Affy' sez... "Affy seems to be fixated on the GD Dragons??" :smt027

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
Alternate name(s): GeneraL SupaFly

There is the issue of a small, minor, insignificant thing called copyright, which is a tad unfortunate. :(
eathen
Forum Newbie

whatever the new eara brings please bring back 25x UP multiplier ?
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

SupaFly wrote:There is the issue of a small, minor, insignificant thing called copyright, which is a tad unfortunate. :(
Easily avoided change the names ie game of exquisite chairs. Races are even easier the storks the canisters, the Scottish (wildlings)
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

[-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:
SupaFly wrote:There is the issue of a small, minor, insignificant thing called copyright, which is a tad unfortunate. :(
Easily avoided change the names ie game of exquisite chairs. Races are even easier the storks the canisters, the Scottish (wildlings)
Of course... What DLT said. HAHA

We know it can't be the exact thing. I guess we never noticed the obvious shift from real SGW names to "the grey Insect Blobbie thingie" but I can see that some of you got my jist!! ](*,)

I still like the idea of a "No Holds Barred" Era where we forgive previously banned players, to allow many of the Giants of Quantum to come back and enjoy an Era where everything previously banned from Eras upon Eras of whining by us was eventually taken to extreme levels that killed the Q server. We could then allow bannable offenses like Feeding (within limits like between Alliance members only to encourage the return to true teamwork) and allow trading of ATs and other Era specific resources between Alliance mates and CO/Officers and then maybe that Era would breathe some much needed popularity back into Quantum.

Lets have gambling, and stones, and all sorts of mayhem in the Market and the ability to buy stuff at levels we have not been able to for years. Then also make PPT Upgrades famous again and we will spend $$ like it is burning a hole in our pockets again. Also maybe add a feature that any officer underneath someone who gets PPT upgrades gets some small percentage of the advantages also, allowing players not willing to donate money to "serve" under the crazy spenders (like stupid Old Man Affy) to share in my stupidity.

I can envision the Forums coming back to life and old legendary players tired of fending off all the accusations of taking advantage of all the gray areas maybe returning to Quantum to add to the mayhem?? :smt110

And of course, if I haven't said it before... "DRAGONS"

It is a dream I have... (Affy says in his 'Excalibur' Merlin like voice) :smt047

'Bad Affy' sez... "Yeah, and he dreams of being rich, handsome, and not fat anymore and also being able to see his feet without sucking in his belly!" :smt036

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Is era 44 ever going to happen ? :smt104
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:Is era 44 ever going to happen ? :smt104
44 Bottles of Era on the wall, 44 bottles of Era...

Take one down, pass it around... Still 43 Bottles of Era and No More!! :smt020

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler

Return to “Quantum General”