Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

I Got Excited...

Well, this crazy old man about lost his doodie yesterday as I got all excited when I was able to login to what I thought was Era 44 while I was driving home from RL work!! :smt047

But, alas, apparently I just happened to catch Admin doing some work to what (might?) could be the renewal of the Quantum server from mothballs??? ](*,)

Oh well, it was fun for me while it lasted, and I thought I saw Kikaz and a few others had logged into the server as well. :smt021

Back to my boring existence, and taking care of Mrs. Affy without the possibility of late night Affy-visits to the 'Bad Affy' dungeon of Quantum perversion located below me old farmhouse. :smt022

'Bad Affy' sez... "Boring is your middle name old fart." :smt015
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: I Got Excited...

Don't think I've gotten in.. :shock: lol

Who knows though it's been 4 months since "reset".

Could be a month into 45 by now..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

it was supposed to start on feb 28th with last msgs and today its feb 29 and new message showing march 14 :D so yeah i think with those msgs it will be going like that forever :D and we can officially just state that quantum died with the era 43 and there will be no more quantum servers.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Well, you can state nothing 'officially', D3ath. :)

March 14th will be the definitive start date of Era 44. The reason it has taken this long is that we have given priority to other projects, and since we had very limited time available, Q was delayed. Our initial plan was to rewrite Quantum's basic framework, a rather large undertaking, especially given the time allocated. ("Isn't that what the Dev server is for?" - "Yes, but we made a different choice.")

In the meantime, since we have had no reply from the players of Era 43 who were eligible for their award despite repeated e-mails, it is now up to you: if you were a winner in Era 43 and still want to claim your award, send an e-mail to gameadmin@gatewars.com with your details and we will be in communication asap.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

woot well lets all wait till that date and see what this new era gonna be :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
CrazyKitten
Forum Newbie

Looking forward to my second q era.... Bring it on :smt026
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Its back...

Old man just noticed today that Quantum was back, and hopefully we can get some of the players to return who have given up hope... :roll:

Seems to be an interesting idea for a multi-era'd Arc culminating with some new special features down the road so maybe this will breathe some life back into the ole Quantum Server.

I would be in favor of having ONE Arc per year meaning 4 month resets or 3 Eras per year if this could help Admins keep up with the old Q game!! That would allow for a few weeks prep in between for potential One Week trial development runs to check coding and still allow for a good solid 90 days of playing per Era. Then the last 4 month period would be the final Era of the current year's Arc where the champion players or special achievement positions are obtained??

Heck, I would even go for knowing we had a minimum of 2 Eras per year at this point. Since I don't know coding and the ability to help Admins like that I just enjoy the game and having the resets so that if you are slack for and Era (due to RL, etc) then you can still come back strong in another Era.

Looking forward to Era 44!! =D>

Too bad the Awards 2015 are leaving the poor Quantum server out of the running...
:smt089
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Affirmation wrote:Its back...

Old man just noticed today that Quantum was back, and hopefully we can get some of the players to return who have given up hope... :roll:

Seems to be an interesting idea for a multi-era'd Arc culminating with some new special features down the road so maybe this will breathe some life back into the ole Quantum Server.

I would be in favor of having ONE Arc per year meaning 4 month resets or 3 Eras per year if this could help Admins keep up with the old Q game!! That would allow for a few weeks prep in between for potential One Week trial development runs to check coding and still allow for a good solid 90 days of playing per Era. Then the last 4 month period would be the final Era of the current year's Arc where the champion players or special achievement positions are obtained??

Heck, I would even go for knowing we had a minimum of 2 Eras per year at this point. Since I don't know coding and the ability to help Admins like that I just enjoy the game and having the resets so that if you are slack for and Era (due to RL, etc) then you can still come back strong in another Era.

Looking forward to Era 44!! =D>

Too bad the Awards 2015 are leaving the poor Quantum server out of the running...
:smt089
That is a great idea, instead of an era to era change, why not plan something thats a year long in the making, so different chapters.

Return to “Quantum General”