Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Tip of the Hat to Ras al Ghul!!

A tip of the hat to Quantum player Ras al Ghul who went on the sweetest run of NAQ farming I have seen in 10 years, and then he capped it off by TAKING DOWN THE AUTOMATONS!! =D>

Award for the first Victorious Attack of any Automaton to fellow The Horsemen Alliance mate, Ras al Ghul...

I was just getting online to do some quick checks and happened to take a peek at the Galactic Logs and just about peed myself... Good thing I am an old man and always wearing my adult diapers!! HAHAHA

Great Job!

'Bad Affy' sez... "Trust me folks, he really DID pee himself." :---)
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
ID: 0

Re: Tip of the Hat to Ras al Ghul!!

Thanks
I wasn't able to take them down, I just farmed all but 1.
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Re: Tip of the Hat to Ras al Ghul!!

Support wrote:People have come to me asking about the requirements for the 'named role' prize. For the sake of clarity, here is my answer. It is the only prize requiring a direct engagement, the other prizes can be won while staying away from any of the Automatons.

Support wrote:The requirement for the 'named role' is to be the first to have a victorious battle against one of the Grandmasters. An actual army-to-army engagement, in which you come out as the victor.
You had successful victorious hits on 3 of the 4 Grandmasters, that earns you the prize for that particular category for the 'Named Role'...

Your name is going down in the historical records for whatever Support is talking about in future Eras. That is cool! I did not think any of us would be able to take victory from any of the Top 10-15 Automatons, but you took NAQ from nearly every one. That makes you the winner of the Named Role!

Old Man Affy was hoping to just get a victory on one of the bottom ranked 6-8 Automatons by Era's end, but you showed the way with a super concentrated weeklong Farming effort and superior offline Bank management skills and got the job done!

'Bad Affy' sez... "Affy gets excited when he can put his pants on correctly in the morning, so, take it for what its worth!" :smt025
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “Quantum General”