Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

WT Holy F is up w our FOCUS...

Cmon Admin, WT Frik is going on with this Era...

What happened to our FOCUS?? Why did it just change or go away?

We dont know WT Frik is happening, when it is happening, and then when we make plans stupid crap happens and FOCUS just goes away. This is just getting silly. Trying to play this hapless game without any real knowledge of what is supposed to happen and when is just getting hopelessly boring and not worth our time. I hate to say it but dont piss down this old man's back and tell me it is raining.

I have about had my fill. I have always tried to be an advocate for this Server but I think you have finally worn down even my last nerve.

No more jokes, no more 'Bad Affy'. Just no more.
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: WT Holy F is up w our FOCUS...

I agree.

This was supposed to be announced in game prior to the end game phase, but given this (and other) response I take it the message didn't show. Your frustrated surprise tells me you had absolutely no idea, and regardless of whether that warning displayed or not, that is a communicative failure from our end. For which you have my apologies.

It is always tricky finding a balance between allowing 'discovery' of new elements and features versus telling everyone exactly what is happening at the start of the Era. Personally, I favour discovery, but given the amount of planning that goes into an Era (for players and staff alike) the most balance-affecting changes - such as the changes to Focus management in the end game - should at the very least be communicated clearly and thoroughly to everyone.

Return to “Quantum General”