Affy/Bad Affy for Hall of Fame?? Vote in 2016 Awards!!

Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Affy/Bad Affy for Hall of Fame?? Vote in 2016 Awards!!

Hey I just noticed one of my long time SGW friends DLT has thrown me a nomination for the 2016 Awards Hall Of Fame!!

If you Quantum folks will give me a push, this crazy old man might just get the minimum 10 nominations (or more??) required and place my split personality, bad boy, Geritol guzzling, irritable bowel syndromy, poop slinging, bling bling blinging, dementia ringing, (Bad Affy) and myself into the SGW HOF for all posterity... HAHAHA [-X

I could die a happy old fart maybe if they vote a demented silly player such as myself into the SGW HOF?? #-o
I am not certain that any dual-minded players have ever made the HOF. I hope Bad Affy won't take this as a sign of validation for his poor behavior over the years... :smt096

I think you need a minimum of 150 posts in the Forum to be able to nominate someone, but, WT Heck give it a try anyways. We have not had a Quantum player voted into the HOF for a while so maybe this is the year. :smt015

Also be sure to get your nominations in for Side Game Player of the Year for your favorite Quantum player. I would like to see a Quantum player win NOT New Grounds... Just my opinion but Quantum should still have its OWN category! We had some good players this Era Ras Al Ghul (who took DOWN the Automatons first), Bilbao Pan (who singlehandedly took down ROBERT), Merc Rising, GUnit, devias and others (like Alehandro who came out of nowhere to almost win the Era!) who kicked butt. Lets put a Quantum player on Top in Side Game Awards!!

EDIT - I nominated Alehandro, his come out of nowhere 2nd Place Era finish last Era was just AWESOME, and impressive (along with his normal talented Q play in all Eras)...

'Bad Affy' sez... "Awwww go to Helzburg, NO WAY I would sell out my soul to be in any GD Hall of Fame!! (Well, maybe for HOF...)" :smt093
Last edited by Affirmation on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Affy/Bad Affy for Hall of Fame?? Vote in 2016 Awards!!

Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

found them myself lol , and deleted my post :)

decided i wasn't going to be that much lazy! and actually used the search button ! :roll:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:D I saw you removed it, haha. Still, could be useful for people who are less diligent than you, but still want to vote for the Affies.
Bilbao Pan wrote:found them myself lol , and deleted my post :)

decided i wasn't going to be that much lazy! and actually used the search button ! :roll:
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

My Thanks to all who voted, I just BARELY missed out making the Hall of Fame!!
(Maybe next year if I do not drop dead before then...)

'Bad Affy' sez... "Yeah, the old man cried like a beeyatch and soiled himself when he did not make it! (The Stink of failure still lingers...)" :smt011
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “Quantum General”