Dark Brotherhood Vs Drunken Monkies

Weapons at maximum
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

Re: Dark Brotherhood Vs Drunken Monkies

Sithis has the biggest account currently but my UP is much higher.
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

as lji pointed out, he has a far greater UP than me.
he did have a bigger army than me, before he started massing you guys, but hes lost alot of men, at at the time he was only a couple of thousand men ahead of me, now hes quite abit under me, but knowing how much his UP is, he will be biggest army again.

Am just hoping i beat him to 100k army first :)

so nope no multi, can have AG have our accounts checked if u reli think where a multi lol, wont find anything.

The only person that would get flaged as a multi with me is marisha, as i have used her computer to log on serveral times when ive been round hers..
coz as u kno we are going out. but AG is aware of this.

And another thing, u go on about how im the biggest army in the game, i have a whole 5k men trained, the rest just sit der, so what if i have the biggest army i dont use them, if u reli want me to train loads and mass the remaing members just give me the word, il happly mass them all.
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

do ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

get u some u puss. i feel as thou u dont have the kahonnies to do it .

i bet u cant even get all them off page 1.
ImageImage
sperllock
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hoosiers
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

i highly doubt he could too
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

Too bad for orgins- the game will be dead because admin and the money spent by a person AKA admin.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

round # ehhh....again peace line drawn lets see if its held onto this time.
DME all cease fire.
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

Peace cancelled. ~ArkAngelXIII~ attacked me 17 times UNPROVOKED. Now it's time to WAR!
EDIT: we're probably not going to attack right now.
Last edited by ljietuvis on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Right..
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

OK, well maybe we won't attack immediately now, we'll probably wait for ~V to explain this.
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

Looks like Vengeance wasn't informed so peace between DB and DM remaines but still might be cancelled.
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

Sorry, Peace WILL NOT be cancelled.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Naturally.
Why bring some action to a sleeping game, eh?
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

A war between DB and DM which are the two most powerful alliances would just cause many more people to leave the game
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

with the EXTREMELY low or more correctly,with NO admin input or support,
its best to let actives remain so and get others involved in the game in a less hostile environment resulting from the actions of 1 or 2 players.
war between DB and DME would spill over into the server causing massive exidus from Origins.
rite now the only thing keeping most playing is the fact they are simply left alone.
as per the actions of one or more players they will be delt with by DB and DME on neutral ground.
DME will not break the peace.

Radiance wrote:Naturally.
Why bring some action to a sleeping game, eh?

:-k Radiance..you play origins?
oh wait....i forgot this is Universe...talk is about all youve ever done in Origins.
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Talk is about all there is to do without boring yourself to death.

You speak of a massive exodus from Origins, as a likely consequence of a possible war between DM and DB. Somehow, I can't shake the impression that you guys are the only ones left.

Return to “War”