Dark Brotherhood Vs Drunken Monkies

Weapons at maximum
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

Re: Dark Brotherhood Vs Drunken Monkies

Well... I think I've never said that I won't attack monkies.
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
Marisha
Forum Newbie

Good job ljetuvis, unlucky V i guess level 18 will take alot more saving to do, how comes you've jumped straight onto vacation mode?
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

heh im suppost to be mad?
actually im glad you hit me gave me a reason to leave a very boring game.
as for your happy-happy mood,i may be out but atleast i can say i didnt need a 1+ grand real money investment, "firefly",account to do it LOL! silly nob. :smt046
anyhoo enjoy the game got far better things to do these days.
and master....only an fool would believe anything from a DB.

:smt006
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

well ill take my leave from orgins also. i will vac my account also. ljevitus was given fireflys account that has more then 1k$ spent on it.

Its a sad day when a pathetic jacktard spends 2k on a game that has 10 people on at a time at most..

hahahhahaha finally a reason to quit i appreciate it also.

I still also beleive this is being done by admin itself so to anyone playing beware cause i cant believe there really is some idiot so foolish to spend 2k on a game that has nobody playing. and on top of it gives 2 accounts away.

lol have good 1
ImageImage
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

One more thing. All my attacks were done when I wasn't a member of Dark Brotherhood.
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld

Holy He!! Geez go away to school fer a bit and be semi aware and look what happens? Big war and an absurdly big account. Thought this was a slow growth type game. I am probably one of the quieter members of the Monkies but this is just sick. We are going to take a game that is little played already and kill it like this. Time to stop and think no? Wipe me out if it makes u feel better I am about to transfer back to sea duty anyhow, sure ill be pissed. U all complained about Veng and Ark's tactics but it built a strong alliance. now sure they made a few grudges but they played the games well, and built wisely. ljietuvis / firefly whatever bigg huge untouchable account. Ok so where is the fun in that. It sucks it came to this I was wondering how he got so big if the rumors are true then all I can say is wow. Enjoy all I am gonna try to stay with this but I do not play main anymore because of mega accounts crushing those who do not compare and I personally dont do it. Yep u guessed it im saying uncle before the big baddy whopps my ass :P.
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

I'm not going to attack those who will quit dRUNK mONKIES immeadiately.
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Sorry to see you go Vengance and Ark, it wont be the same without you, i truely mean that.

As for oberan, attacks from myself on you wont happen, with the biggest account currently i dont plan to out train anyone and mass everone like crazy.

All monkies are free, we only have certain targets, and i dont belive you was on the list.
All the rest of the monkies have the choice, if they leave the Drunk Monkies alliance they will not be touched, and can continue to grow as they have done so in the past. They stay and they will be massed untill they do leave.

Terms:
When leaving the alliance you are allowed to create your own alliance or join an existing one. However no more than 5 Monkies in that alliance at this current time. (This is so the whole alliance dont stay togeather under a different name)

Reason:
The reason we have done this is to get people to come back to the game.
Why?
People stopped playing the game because the highest they could get was page 2, and wasnt allowed to touch page one, if they did it would result in a massing. The only way they could get on page one was to join Drunk Monkies. (Blackmail comes to mind)
Now
People are free to build and attack whoever they like, as long as there isnt another reinactment of drunk monkies.

What we hope
We are hoping that more alliances will start to amerge, that are active and competetive, like it should be.. alliance wars start merging, treats being signed and so on, this is our overall goal.

Best of luck to everyone in drunk monkies.
Last edited by Chong089 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt

origins now is a joke being ran by people who can spend 50$$ every week and then carefree give away their accounts like its nothing. Money should never have been introduced into this game till it at least a year deep. But hey i can't really complain you do need money to keep this game going i guess and boy did they get some money. Good luck Origins your going to need it...

lol bringing more people back to play? You just lost half of the people that play Origins actively.

oh well im done and over this, Good luck to EVERYONE in Origins may the new Führers live forever ;-)
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Zaraki K wrote:lol bringing more people back to play? You just lost half of the people that play Origins actively. We let people actively grow, just not to page 1.
To bold: Your choice to quit the only 1 who has been massed is vengeance, but i suppose ur dearest leader goes n u all must follow lol.
To Italic: thats not letting them grow then lol, its restricting and controlling growth.

BTW i thought you quit Sithis...... oh yeah i forgot your a sneaky person and have to say you quit to hide in the shadows long enough for Firefly to spend enough money to make you ANOTHER account. what is this your third account?

lol i did quit, n gave my account to a friend, buh he got bored as he realised he wasnt going to be allowed to grow, so he gave it bk
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt

I quit because Origins, has just turned into EVERY other server out there now. Who ever can spend the cash rules. And man was cash spent. That account could seriously go on vacation mode or just stop playing all together. And it would take someone a year to catch up to it. And i personally don't have the time or money to try and if anyone does kudos to them.

and about not letting people grow... what are we suppose to do in a war game. Have everyone hold hands while we all run through a meadow full of daffodils singing "We are the world". As i recall we tried it your way once and let your members climb into and through page 1. And what happened? The Dark Brotherhood (without provocation) decided to turn on the NAP and attack Drunk Monkies because, if i recall correctly, they were bored. Also i believe that you didn't even let your members know that you were going back on the NAP and pissed off your own alliance. As i see it, some might agree or disagree with me, but i think The Dark Brotherhood has caused more people to quit Origins then the DME.

Im just happy that it took a bunch of cash to "take us down" and not skill. The only skill i've seen from DB is being able to type in their Credit Card or Debit card number for SS's.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

lord_sithis wrote:Sorry to see you go Vengance and Ark, it wont be the same without you, i truely mean that.

As for oberan, attacks from myself on you wont happen, with the biggest account currently i dont plan to out train anyone and mass everone like crazy.

All monkies are free, we only have certain targets, and i dont belive you was on the list.
All the rest of the monkies have the choice, if they leave the Drunk Monkies alliance they will not be touched, and can continue to grow as they have done so in the past. They stay and they will be massed untill they do leave.

Terms:
When leaving the alliance you are allowed to create your own alliance or join an existing one. However no more than 5 Monkies in that alliance at this current time. (This is so the whole alliance dont stay togeather under a different name)

Reason:
Why?
People stopped playing the game because the highest they could get was page 2, and wasnt allowed to touch page one, if they did it would result in a massing. The only way they could get on page one was to join Drunk Monkies. (Blackmail comes to mind)
Now
People are free to build and attack whoever they like, as long as there isnt another reinactment of drunk monkies.

What we hope
We are hoping that more alliances will start to amerge, that are active and competetive, like it should be.. alliance wars start merging, treats being signed and so on, this is our overall goal.

ahahah! i cant resist!
look who is forcing players to play by HIS rules LOL!
aaahh man you made my year with your post LOL!
atleast a player knew where WE drew a line...
as for your return,most already know you never left but good try.
enjoy the server,with the top 2 payed accounts and not 1 player ever to contest it as no ones goofie enough to vest 1000s into it,wow funny...i just realized.......from your post...
you remind me of a little german man from history long past.

Cheers!
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Just making terms like you did with your lame as pact :) you know the one that if we didnt agree to we wasnt allowed on page one.

Also im happy for all your members to stay in drunk monkies, now that ur top members have left no1 is restricting my growth so id happly train some men to mass away your lower members.. Would just make them quit thuo, so what would be the point.

I want people to come back and play, and have more than just 2 active alliances competing for top spot.

I did leave, i had things to attend to just didnt know i would have been this quick otherwise i wouldnt of bothered handing my account to lopez.

And funny, i dont remember entering my credit card number ONCE, or my paypal account for that matter.
Not my fault i was given the second biggest account in the game, if the situation was reversed and it was you getting the account, doubt you would of said no.

But again, to any Members of the drunk monkies that are wishing to surrender, please leave the alliance withing the next 72hours.
arkangel13
Forum Expert

grrrrrr u dm people better leave or ill mass you hahahhaahhahahah.

Were the best now yeah dark brotherhood is the best.
Last edited by arkangel13 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
arkangel13
Forum Expert

lord_sithis wrote:Sorry to see you go Vengance and Ark, it wont be the same without you, i truely mean that.

As for oberan, attacks from myself on you wont happen, with the biggest account currently i dont plan to out train anyone and mass everone like crazy. multi multi multi multi multi multi. biggest account this post then 2nd second biggest account next post. thanks for steping on ur own cheatin pud

Terms:

Reason:
Why?
Now

What we hope

ImageImage

Return to “War”