Hygard II vs. TPI

Weapons at maximum
Planet Conqurer
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hygard II
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 85479

Re: Hygard II vs. TPI

I didn't purposley pick an alliance mainly consisting of inactives. I just picked an alliance with what was the same overall power as me.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

Caladon wrote:
~Vengeance wrote:
Caladon wrote:This is in Origins? :?

i think he is lost,as we dont have WAR counters in Origins and that alliance isnt listed heh.

Sounds like it. This should be moved.

Also sounds like he found an alliance filled with inactives.

HAHAHA oh ya,everyones a tough guy when no one fights back gotta love the inactive slayers :smt046
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Caladon
Forum Regular
Race: Chaos Marine
ID: 40983

~Vengeance wrote:
Caladon wrote:
~Vengeance wrote:
Caladon wrote:This is in Origins? :?

i think he is lost,as we dont have WAR counters in Origins and that alliance isnt listed heh.

Sounds like it. This should be moved.

Also sounds like he found an alliance filled with inactives.

HAHAHA oh ya,everyones a tough guy when no one fights back gotta love the inactive slayers :smt046

Yup, sounds like it. :-D
If I have traded with you, please give feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=132155
Planet Conqurer
Forum Grunt

I clearly said, I did not pick an alliance with all inactives on purpose. I picked one with the same power as I had when I started the alliance.
Planet Conqurer
Forum Grunt

Do you bother to read the whole of one topic, or read one players post from it and focus on that regardless of the facts or wether the person who wrote the post was right anyway.

Just seems like a stupid thing to do after I have already explained.
Planet Conqurer
Forum Grunt

Besides, it dosent matter now. The war is over.
Caladon
Forum Regular
Race: Chaos Marine
ID: 40983

Clearly the dialogue was between Vengeance and myself, about your choice of war. Seems you missed that. ;)

I understand you wanted war with someone comparable to yourself. Rather than selecting the first alliance that you find, you might have considered reconning said alliance, perhaps look on the forums to see if their active, and even approach that alliance? An active adversary in war is far more enjoyable and an alleviation from boredom, which was your motive for the war.
If I have traded with you, please give feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=132155
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

hope the war is going well for you and sorry for not joining your alliance i just wanted to join the tauri recruits thats all anyway good luck
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Darth Chester
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 60773

LOLOLOLOLOL, I was actually just thinking about TPS while i was farming, ran across a couple TPI guys.. at any ratem i hope you had fun massing My Old, Inactive, Minions :)

DC2
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

lock this crap up and clean it out of orgins chat please its not orgins war. please post ur crap in right area.
ImageImage
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Planet Conqurer wrote:Just to clear things up. I was in the original Hygard alliance which was disbanded after nearly everyone left. I then decided to re-create the Hygard alliance with only loyal members who can help us grow to a respected group. We are currently around 3 days old, with 5 members and have just over 3 trillion power so far.

Oh, just throwing it out there, if anyone wants to join then be sure to contact me ingame at ID:85479

I was actually the leader of the original Hygard and i disbanded it becasue now no one would use the forums and forums are the heart of an alliance

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image

Return to “War”