RepliNation

Not part of SGW main.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

RepliNation

Come forth my brethren for our time is upon us. We will overrun this new Origins galaxy with our numbers - replicate until there is no refuge for the lesser races to hide. There is no standing against the replicator hoards, no stopping our inexorable advance across this galaxy.

The Asgard will be the first to fall: hiding behind their defences and superior technology they will not stand a chance against our superior numbers and resolve.

The Goauld shall be dealt with afterwards: their overweening arrogrance might be a nuissance but they are of no consequence in the grand scheme of events - mere snakes with superiority complexes

The Tauri? Children staring up into the vastness of the galaxy, overrawed and unprepared for our hoards. They shall be swept aside like leaves before the wind.

The Tokra? Who are the Tokra? Just snakes with inferiority complexes - easily destroyed, not worth a second thought.

We shall replicate until there are no other races in Origins. We shall extract all the resources and technologies this galaxy has to offer, and exterminate all who resist. First the short-sighted and frail Asgard shall fall before our hoards.

Replicators come forth and join our forums:
http://replination.sinisterforums.com/index.php

We will rule Origins with an iron fist. Convert or be Destroyed.
General Aegir
Forum Newbie
Alliance: 4 Spheres
Race: Asgard
ID: 0

Re: RepliNation

What will you do against multi race allaince. Will you attack them? Just wondering.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

hahaha we agree on something

The Tokra? Who are the Tokra? Just snakes with inferiority complexes - easily destroyed, not worth a second thought.

and ill be waiting honey
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Raise your armies and their numbers, makes it easier for us to exterminate you bugs.

Maybe now you will stop hiding in the cracks cowering and running at the first sign of movement or light *Eyes flash*.

Atleast you tin cans have chosen to stand and fight, more then I can say for the Tauri. Silent hosts if you ask me. Whispers are all I hear from the asguard as well. Your defenses will fall, and your civilizations collapse. Atleast Die like the Replicators, die fighting and not in silence.

:sge
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri

The Tauri are not so narrowminded and arrogant as the Goauld or Asgard.

You may have greater numbers, and far advanced techonology but
we'll use our overwhelming ability to get lucky and be in the right place at the right time to rid ourselves of you wannabe arachnids.

There will be unity among the Tauri, the men are just waiting for a reason to rise up as one.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

[BERSERKER] wrote:The Tauri are not so narrowminded and arrogant as the Goauld or Asgard.

we'll use our overwhelming ability to get lucky and be in the right place at the right time to rid ourselves of you wannabe arachnids.

There will be unity among the Tauri, the men are just waiting for a reason to rise up as one.

You may have that reason soon enough Tauri :sge

My armies need host to exterminate the bug infestation. :twisted:
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

General Aegir wrote:What will you do against multi race allaince. Will you attack them? Just wondering.

I do not recognise multi-race alliances. Any replicators in them are either traitors helping the lesser races or misguided like Fifth. As for the other races in them, they will be wiped out whatever their political allegiances.

Epyon wrote:and ill be waiting honey

I have no interest in your preservatives. Keep your honey to yourself ;)

Lore wrote:Raise your armies and their numbers, makes it easier for us to exterminate you bugs.

Maybe now you will stop hiding in the cracks cowering and running at the first sign of movement or light *Eyes flash*.

Easier for you? Your weapons are useless against us. Your armies but dust on the wind. Our day will dawn, and there will be no more snakes. You should see a doctor about that eye - pink eye is just nasty, even for a snakehead ;)

[BERSERKER] wrote:The Tauri are not so narrowminded and arrogant as the Goauld or Asgard.

we'll use our overwhelming ability to get lucky to rid ourselves of you wannabe arachnids.

Luck? Luck will not save you. You have your reason to unite, and yet still you quiver in the darkness, scared to raise up armies for fear of defeat. I cannot blame you, for your defeat is inevitable. :P
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular

We can and will rise against you, for our "superior" galactic neighbors lack the cunning.

To the snakes, The Replicator is correct in his assessment of your ability to defend yourselves. Your pathetic staff weaponry wouldn't even phase the bugs, your so called resistance only increasing their numbers.

You Gods can just go sit in the corner while we roll up newspapers to swat some spiders.

--
[BERSERKER]
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

We have no interest in fighting you - your planet has few useful natural resources, and your technology is woeful.

However, attract our attention, and you will be wiped off the face of your planet ;)
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

quote="[BERSERKER]"]The Tauri are not so narrowminded and arrogant as the Goauld or Asgard.

There will be unity among the Tauri, the men are just waiting for a reason to rise up as one.[/quote]

bah the tauri may surrender now because surrender there will be none when i begin in earnest your race should learn what epyon means the name was not picked at random
1. Epyon
A measurment of time that is consumed with pain and death

or

An era in time where death and immorality flourishes

all of which shall be beaten into your little inferior tauri skulls when you see the sytem lords coming :-D

and sorry magni i got you little spiders confused with my other arch nemises

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Being a machine must be so boring...always doing same damn thing: replicate.

*yawn*

:D
Last edited by Cole on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular

You can avoid us at your own risk.

Your battle strategy is effective, yet rigid. Give us time and we may surprise you.

Until then, good luck with the Asgard, our alliance with the munchkins has proved nothing more than a let-down among the years anyway.

--
[BERSERKER]
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

LegendaryApophis wrote:Being a machine must be so boring...

Hmm.....an assumption that enjoyment cannot be derived from fulfilling one's function....coupled with a teenage girl's vocabulary.....how quaint ;)

Epyon - that's okay, I understand how easily you organic creatures get confused :-)

@ Berserker, veiled threats, cloak and dagger tactics will not stop us. There is no stopping our hoards. But if it makes you feel "comforted" then you can delude yourself so if you wish ;)
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

unless you run out of WD-40 lol
General Aegir
Forum Newbie
Alliance: 4 Spheres
Race: Asgard

RepliMagni wrote:
General Aegir wrote:What will you do against multi race allaince. Will you attack them? Just wondering.

I do not recognise multi-race alliances. Any replicators in them are either traitors helping the lesser races or misguided like Fifth. As for the other races in them, they will be wiped out whatever their political allegiances.

Will you even defeat the mighty alliance of Drunk Monkies?

Return to “Origins Alliances”