Not part of SGW main.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

dRUNK mONKIES (alliance)

In The Beginning

The human race,"Tauri",faught among themselves and almost distroyed each other on there home world earth and set out in there spacecraft to ruin the vastness of space leaving behind the primates to evolve into the dominate species of there doomed home planet.
we spent centuries evolving and molding this ruined world into The Planet Of The Apes!
as our technologies grew,we began to seek out our own place in the vast dark expance of this universe.
we quickly discovered the weak and feable attempts of a race known as the Goa'uld to control those around them as slaves,and quickly aquired those willing to convert to the monkey way of life to assist in there demize.
now we seek to spread the Ape population across the Origin universe dispatching all who attempt to stop us.we have converted many races into our service and use there skills and technologies to serve us well indeed.
i myself was once a replicator but chose this Ape form to serve the primate species.
with monkey butt scratching,a glass licking habit and bananas in hand we will not be stopped!

Not Hiring ATM
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!

Return to “Origins Alliances”