Not part of SGW main.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: T.A.T.A alliance recruiting- tauri,asgard,tollan and ancient

Darkest red available.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Byrnes(TF) wrote:You got it boss and do you want it written 2 times?or just once and on the top or bottom?

written 1 time,T.A.T.A Alliance up the top and if you can fit it on chancellor scarface2 at the bottom in white

hmmm no go back to the last colour and can you do the top stuff what i just said plzzzz
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

I might have to do it when i get home buddy i have to leave soon and stay at my aunts house for 2 nights but ill try to do it after i get ready and before my uncle comes and getts me im really sorry for the delay

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Byrnes(TF) wrote:I might have to do it when i get home buddy i have to leave soon and stay at my aunts house for 2 nights but ill try to do it after i get ready and before my uncle comes and getts me im really sorry for the delay

no probs contact me when you are done
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Byrnes wrote:Thats a big image so i resized it to a more usable size if you want ill chage it back and i only added letters this time hahah

Let me know what type of letters you like glass or regular and let me know what color you want for either letter type

i would like this sig but up the top put tauri recruits in the glass form same colour and then put member scarface2 at the bottom in white thats if you have time thanks
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's

Return to “Origins Alliances”