Death Sentinels

Not part of SGW main.
PwnReaper
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 1906051

Death Sentinels

I'm recruiting for my alliance (if anyone still actually plays this game). Just pm me in-game and i'll send you an invite.

Ingame name- Natsu

Anyone is welcome into the alliance, just try to be active. I personally will be on and off Origins because i am in College and i'm putting most of my time and effort into that.

Thanks in advance.

-PwnReaper
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Death Sentinels

Good luck bro

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image

Return to “Origins Alliances”