SuperSaiyan's Signature Signatures Shop - Buy a Sig!

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: SuperSaiyan's Signature Signatures Shop - Buy a Sig!

Then i'll bump it 24/7. <3
Bias Admin colour
VeNoM56k
Forum Expert
Race: Demon Lord
ID: 1905994

he likes to change alot. :P. you will have your work cut out for you then SS. :P
Drink till you can't drink anymore, then drink some more

Click Here For My
Trade Feedback
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

SuperSaiyan wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:

Over the last few months I've been a horrible sig maker for hire :P
Only the last few months?
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
The Murkar
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Capo

Dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnn
M A N D O L I N
My sigs below are for sale if you want to pay (well) for a good sig.

Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

1. What form of graphics are you after? Siggy, 2 siggys to be exact :smt050

2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? Yah, but not a in your face animation, il explain a bit more below :smt047

3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be? 450x150 or there abouts

4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? A Spartan from Halo on one and link from Zelda on the other.

5. Any preferred colour theme? Nope

6. What text would you like on the piece? Thel, ~Cloud Village~, Leader

7. How much do you wish to pay? I dont WISH to pay anything, I WILL pay whatever your rate for these is :-D

8. Contact Details? Dont Pretend you dont already know....

9. Any further information? Yah, for the animation id like something along the lines of the following...

For the spartan the odd flicker of a recharging shield every now and again would be cool. if its possible :smt042
For Link a shine that runs up the sword or if he looks shocked a explanation mark appearing over his head.

These pictures don't have to be used, but I would at least like Link to be the wind waker Link:

Spartan:
[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

Link:
[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

SuperSaiyan wrote:ugh
one of my customers would have to be you wouldn't it

Who else would wear one of your sigs :smt047
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Hello .. i was wondering if u have some spear time to make me some sig ... I can live with what i have now took me around 30 s to make :D ... but my skills in photshop are gone... was doing that but after few years of paus the brushes don't go so smothly :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_flux ---> (This what flux means)

Try to make somethink with electricity :)

Have a nice day !

Denis Oman
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Io_2nxkcy_I/T ... utsche.jpg

Make me a Jötunn/Ice Giant sig out of that add some ice and stuff. Make it cool. I'll pay you something. Text should be just Jötunn Loki
Last edited by Loki™ on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Loki™
Forum Elder

http://cghub.com/files/Image/150001-151 ... _large.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
Loki™
Forum Elder

Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Sig 1

[spoiler]1. What form of graphics are you after? (Eg Sig, Avatar, Userbar): - Sig

2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? (If yes, please go into detail - Eg Animated text, or a video) - just keep it basic

3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be? 400 X 150

4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc) - Jamie Madrox from rapping hip hop group Twiztid

5. Any preferred colour theme? dark evil looking colours....black....dark purples....needs to look mean and dangerous

6. What text would you like on the piece? Purgatory The Reaper of Souls

7. How much do you wish to pay? 1.8tril naq

8. Contact Details : pm me here on forums or on msn

9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used): - Basically just want it to look evil and insane like the guy is gonna pop from the sig and just beat the life out of them.[/spoiler]

Sig 2

[spoiler]1. What form of graphics are you after? (Eg Sig, Avatar, Userbar): - Sig

2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? (If yes, please go into detail - Eg Animated text, or a video) - just keep it basic

3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be? 400 X 150

4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc) - mick thompson from slipknot (more of a shoulder up type photo) dark evil theme.

5. Any preferred colour theme? dark evil looking colours....black....red....needs to look mean and dangerous

6. What text would you like on the piece? Anders The Unrelenting

9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used): - Basically just want it to look evil and insane like the guy is gonna pop from the sig and just beat the life out of them.[/spoiler]

Website banner

[spoiler]1. What form of graphics are you after? (Eg Sig, Avatar, Userbar): - Website banner

2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? (If yes, please go into detail - Eg Animated text, or a video) - make it pop, needs to go as a thick header to my rp's

3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be? 350 X 500

4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc) - mick thompson from slipknot (more of a full body shot or knees up) dark evil theme.

5. Any preferred colour theme? dark evil looking colours....black....red....needs to look mean and dangerous

6. What text would you like on the piece? Anders The Unrelenting and Unforgiving

7. How much do you wish to pay? 2.7tril naq

9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used): - my character that will need this is a bad guy, this goes at the top of my rp's as a banner so it needs to pop.[/spoiler]

Website banner 2

[spoiler]1. What form of graphics are you after? (Eg Sig, Avatar, Userbar): - Website banner

2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? (If yes, please go into detail - Eg Animated text, or a video) - make it pop, needs to go as a thick header to my rp's

3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be? 350 X 500

4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc) - Jamie Madrox from rapping hip hop group Twiztid

5. Any preferred colour theme? dark evil looking colours....black....dark purples....needs to look mean and dangerous

9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used): - my character that will need this is a bad guy, this goes at the top of my rp's as a banner so it needs to pop.[/spoiler]
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Loki™
Forum Elder

Lazy bastard! :smt091 :smt086
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

~Odin~
Alföðr

nudge nudge!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

~Odin~ wrote:Sig 1

Sig 2

4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc) - mick thompson from slipknot (more of a shoulder up type photo) dark evil theme.

6. What text would you like on the piece? Anders The Unrelenting

Website banner

4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc) - mick thompson from slipknot (more of a full body shot or knees up) dark evil theme.

6. What text would you like on the piece? Anders The Unrelenting and Unforgiving

Website banner 2

Not needed anymore.
Spoiler

Return to “Graphics Archives”